Ch 38

Kristen Pov : I told Chris that I would be coming over to his house after I packed my things but he wanted to know I was serious. He followed me back to the house and waited on the opposite side of the street. When I pulled into the drive way and sat in the car for a moment to gain my thoughts. I looked in the rearview and I saw Chris patiently waiting, I took a breath and opened my car door. The walk to the front door was the longest I have ever took. I took another breath and looked across the road. I saw Chris mouth I love you, I smiled and then pushed the door. When I locked the door I saw Howard sitting at the dining room and my things in the corner.

Howard: Hello Kristen

Kristen: What did you do with my things?

Howard: Why is your mouth on another man dick?

Kristen: You're crazy Howard

Howard: No I'm not the crazy one, have a seat Kristen and let me tell you about my day

Howard Pov: when she sit across from me I had to remind myself that I couldn't go to jail. Especially after a cheating wife like her, I got up from the table and looked out the window. She had the nerve to bring his ass to our house. I just shook my head and placed my ring on the table. When I sat down she was crying, well was she crying when she fucking around on me.

Kristen: Don't do this (tear) Don't Howard

Howard: It makes sense now, it really does. Why you wanted to leave the studio, the weird times you be coming home. Why you and Claire just fell out like that (laughs). So was he worth it huh Kristen was he worth it. You threw it all away over a nigga who you don't even love

Kristen: Howard (tear) let me explain please

Howard: Oh I want to hear this

Kristen: I ...um I can't really explain it just the way he makes me feels the way he kisses me

Howard: IM THE ONLY MAN THAT SHOULD BE TOUCHING YOU KISSING YOU FUCKING YOU. IT'S ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE ME

Kristen: IM SORRY (tear) GOD IM SORRY

Howard: After everything I have done for you,
all the time and memories we have spent together you even said we'd be forever.
The bond we share, I never thought you would dare, dare to hurt me this way. I need to hear do you love him

Kristen: Don't do this

Howard: DO YOU LOVE HIM

Kristen Pov: I just silently nodded my head. He banged his hand down on the table. I jumped at his actions and cried even harder. I didn't want this to happen but I did. I can't explain why I'm doing this to Howard. Just like that five years are down the drain. I got up from the table and began to walk up the stairs until I heard Howard call my name.

Howard: What are you doing? All your shit is in the left corner of the wall.

Kristen: You're kicking me out

Howard: You think I'm going to stay here and pretend this shit didn't happen. I love you Kristen I was ready to start a family with you. This isn't what you wanted obviously so I made the decision for you

Kristen: Baby we can fix this

Howard: Kristen we was over when two became three. Go on I bet he is waiting on you.

Kristen: Howard

Howard: Just go but before you go. Leave the ring

He stood in front of me with his hand out and I shakily pulled the ring off my ring. I went in the corner and picked up my things. As I walked out the house I turned around to see Howard crying and shaking his head in the window. When I reached the car Chris got out and placed my bags in the trunk, I turned around and saw Howard was gone. Just like that my marriage was over and as I sat in the passenger seat I began to cry. Maybe the tears was become of the sadness I was feeling or maybe it was because I was happy because I can finally love Chris the way I wanted.