chapter 11

Jaimie's P.O.V

Once we got back to the house we set all of our things in my room. Once we put everything away I asked,

"So what do you feel like doing now? You're probably tired from all the shopping we did today."

"Well we could just watch a movie, or do something relaxing." She said while laying down, and taking her shoes off.

"How about we just get know each other a bit more? I mean we barely know each other, I think it would be good to know a bit about you, you know? Since you're living here now."
When I told her that, she tensed for a second and then she let out a tiny sigh. I felt bad for asking but I really do want to get to know every detail of her personality, or views in life, and maybe what it was like in her past.

"I guess you're right, we should. What do you want to know about me?" She said, while looking nervous.

"Well for starters whats your favorite color? " She smiled because she knew that I wouldn't be too hard on her with asking questions.

" It's green, but not just any type of green, because come on, no one likes diarrhea green. At that I made a grossed out face,  and she just laughed.

"As I was saying I like a dark, foresty nature, type of green." She said while having a thinking face on. Her forehead was crinkled a tad bit and her hand was resting on her chin.

"Dude you look like your posing for a camera, like this would be the perfect Kodak moment to capture." She looked at me puzzled by what I said.

"Kodak moment? What is that even mean?" She asked all embarrassed thinking that I would make fun of her, for not knowing what that means.

"Its kind of like an expression or saying, that some people say. Like for example Kodak is the brand of a camera, I think, and then their ads said that in their commercials when they first came out." I explained slowly.

While she was thinking about what I said, I sat closer towards her. "Have you not seen that commercial before?"

"No, I don't really get to watch commercials or T.V. In general very often, my father didn't allow me to." she said kind of embarrassed. I was surprised to say the least. This is the 21st century, how could he not let her do something as simple as watch T.V.

"Well it's okay no worries, I'll teach you all the basics you'll need to learn." I told her while thinking about not going to her old place, and punching her father in the face for not letting her have any freedom.

"Haha thanks thats so kind of you!" As she said that she jumped on me and hugged me. I could feel the tingling sensation, and I tried not to moan at how great it felt. My wolf was purring at the feeling and wanted to mark her already as our but i knew better than that. So i tried gaining control back before she saw my eyes change color. But instead me making any noise, Angel, was obviously enjoying it since she was practically purring in my arms. At least she's feeling a lot better than before.

"Hey Angel? I think we should start heading to bed it's getting kinda late and I'm tired as hell from shopping.. What do you think?" I asked yawning while trying to stretch.

"Yeah I suppose you're right I am getting sleepy too. Um... Do you think I can sleep in your bed.. With you?" She mumbled the last few words while blushing profoundly, and honestly she was the cutest thing on Earth, like I just can't.

"Truth be told I wasn't going to make you sleep on the ground, plus that'd be rude of me since I have a gigantic bed made for four people to probably fit on.
So common let's get changed into our pj's."

"Aww thank you so much!! Sorry if I do anything weird in my sleep I dont mean to, and yayy I can try on one of my new jammies!"

"Babe no worries im a cuddler when it comes to sleep, so it's all good." I told her while chuckling at her embarrassed face.

-------------------------

Once we were done changing, and no we didn't change if front of each other sadly. She'd gone to the bathroom to get changed while I stayed in the room, we had finally gotten in bed to sleep.

"Goodnight Angel."

"Goodnight sweet dreams Jaimie."

"Thanks, you too." I said then slowly went to sleep thinking of her.

------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm soooo sorry for not updating in forever I've just been trying to make longer chapters, cause i feel like they're way too short!! Anyways i hoped you enjoyed it, i know this chapter wasnt that great but this is just barely the beginning, and some good shit is about to happen soon..