The Howl *chapter 9*

There was something about that howl. I couldn't quite distinguish the feeling of.

I felt myself awaken to the sound of nothing but silence,which was weird because I remembered being at a park. That's when I woke up that I was in someone's bed.

I got up quickly and ran out the door. i ran half way down the stairs and thats when i saw my crush standing at the bottom just smiling.

"Whats going on? why am i here?" i asked panicking

"Shh its okay I saw you lying on that bench at the park last night, while I was walking and thought I should bring you home cause you were shivering."

"oh." was all i could come up with.

"so do you wanna tell me why you were sleeping there?" she said questionably.

I was nervous to tell her the real reason why I had been there, but I felt like she was would understand why. "Well to be honest .. My father kicked me out of the house." "He disowned me.." I said quietly almost in tears. I started choking up but I was trying to hold it in as much as possible.

"Oh." She said kind of upset and lost in her thoughts. "Well you can stay here if you'd like," "You can also stay in my room if you want while we make you a room of your own."

"Oh you don't have to, that's not necessary." I said.

"It is, unless you want to share one with me for a long while." She said with a wink.

" Uh um i-i-i dunno." I blushed like crazy, I must've looked like a tomato in front of her.

JAIMIE'S P. O. V

Honestly I loved the way she began to blush, I couldn't decipher whether her blush was like the same pigment of roses or the same color as the red/pink sunsets.

I loved teasing her it was quite amusing watching her get all flustered up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for the really late update I've been busy with school work, and trying to get this chapter done, sorry it's not long though.
Lots of love, Lily.

Remember comment and tell me what ideas you guys have on this story