◘Homeroom & Waiting◘

Okay so I finally uploaded today sorry it took me a long time for me to upload. But now I am, so don’t worry I just needed to kinda think so sorry about the delay, and I’ve also seen that I’ve gotten more reads on my story. Which I’m really happy about because I didn’t think anyone would want to read it. Now on to the chapter my lovely readers, please comment or vote and tell me what you think.  And I’m also going to edit the other two chapters.

XxChapter3xX

Jaimie’s P.O.V

After that I headed to my class, I still ended up being late because I started daydreaming about her. God she was just so beautiful she doesn’t compare to all the other girls I’ve dated. Her hair was cute it was kinda frizzy and it fell in spirals but it kinda gave it that bed head look which looked really cute on her.  When I went inside I opened the door to find a substitute teacher there standing.

“And who are you young lady?” She said in her annoying voice.

“Well you see I was helping a new student because she had some troubles searching her way through here.” I said.

“Well, have a seat then.” She said. Someone’s PMSing.

The only spot that was left was the one in the front right corner. Ugh I hate sitting in the front.

“Class please turn to the page 263 in your textbooks, please.” When she said that, I just dozed off into space. While thinking about my beautiful mate.

~~~~~~~~~~

Angel’s P.O.V

When Carter and I entered the classroom everybody turned in their seats to face us.

“Oh are you the new student that was supposed to arrive today?”

“Um yeah.” I said nervously. “Why don’t you introduce yourself and say some things that are about your-self to the class, and then go ahead and find a spot to sit at.” She said.

“Well my name is Angel, and I like the outdoors like nature and stuff.” God I’m so stupid I can’t believe I just say that. I couldn’t really think of what else to say, so I went to go find a spot to sit at. The only spots that were available were the one in the middle of the class which everybody would probably just end up staring at me, or in the back where Carter was sitting. Oh so that’s where he was, I didn’t know where he had gone. I just decide to go sit next to him since he seemed nice. 

“Hey, so what are we supposed to do in this class?” I asked him.

“We don’t really do anything in this class we just kinda chill for a while then we go to our other classes. Also we don’t have homeroom every single day, it’s just on Mondays.”

“Oh cool.” I said kinda curious of how all my other classes would be like.

“What are all the other teachers like?” I asked. What happened if they were mean? Or  maybe they what if they didn’t like me.

“Well all of them are pretty nice, if your mostly a goody-two-shoes.  But, if you’re more of a troublemaker then just be careful to not get on the teachers bad side.”  “Do you think the teachers will like me?”

“Oh I’m sure I mean you do look pretty innocent. I don’t think you’ll have any troubles in any of classes.” He said. “Carter what do you mean when you said that I looked innocent?’ I said with a puzzled face.

“Umm I’m not really sure how to explain it, it’s like you just have a baby face that makes you seem innocent. I don’t know, I should probably stop talking or I’ll start rambling things.”   “Oh okay.” I said with a small smile on my face. . 

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

30 Minutes later…

Jaimie's P.O.V

God I’m so bored, who ever invented homeroom is fucking stupid. I wonder why it’s even so long there’s nothing to even to do but sit and talk but I don’t even talk to anybody in this class. 2 more minutes and I can finally leave and go wait for my beautiful mate outside of her homeroom. I wonder if she’ll like it at this school. I mean it’s not that bad of school but since she’s with me she gets to do a lot more fun things. (If you know what I mean JK, but yeah *wink *wink god im such a loser anyways…)

Thank god finally we can leave it was about time. As I’m walking towards the door, I can see all the slutty girls trying to flirt with the jocks. I mean seriously have some respect for your body and shit. I swear whores these days. I wonder if their parents even know that their daughters are slutty.

Anyways I’m just walking down the hallways and the only is the sound of my shoes as I’m walking. I got to leave early since I told the teacher that I would be helping the new girl find her way around today.

Now I’m just waiting outside of her homeroom. Waiting and waiting…