☆out of class & learning new things☆

Im realllllllllly reallllllly sorry I haven’t updated I had really bad writers block, but I’m back so don’t worry and hopefully I’ll update more often

XxChapter4xX

Angel's P.O.V

So the bell just rang which I'm guessing it's time to get out of class as I'm about to walk towards the door everybody are shoving and pushing to leave class first. When I could finally leave the classroom I was trying to look for Jaimie but it was kind of hard since a lot of people around here are really tall. As I was about to give up I saw her standing by the lockers. About 5 seconds later she saw me and started walking towards me. She looked like a super model, taking long strides with her long legs. When she finally came up to me she had a smile set on her face.

"Hey are you ready?" She said. Honestly I don't know what to expect at this school.

"Yeah, and don't forget to show me my locker,"

"Yeah don't worry I haven't forgotten." She said.

We start started walking down the halls, I had so many thought I didn't realize we had come to a halt.

"Hey we're here, so this is your locker and shockingly mine is just across yours."Thanks and really that's cool, Umm do you mind if showed me how to open it?" I asked sort of nervously I didn't want her to get suspicious or anything. "Um sure, but didn't you have lockers at your other school too?" She asked sort of curious about it.

"Well you see at my last school...They used different sort of lockers." Damn I could've just said I was home schooled, god I'm such a dumbass sometimes.

"Oh I see, well first you turn it to your right three times and then left to your first number, then to your right which is your second number, then left to your last number and BAM! There you go." she explained sort of carefully so I could understand what she was saying.

"Huh..Thanks hopefully I won't forget haha."

"Oh don't worry you probably won't."

"Haha yeah hopefully...Well just let me put my stuff in here and then we can head to class."

"Yeah sure that's fine, and you can practice opening your locker if you want to, so you get used to it."

"Yeah thanks, and sorry if I make us late to class." I said kind of guilty for making her late and it’s because of me.

"Oh, don't worry I don't really like English anyways." she said glad.

"Umm well okay then.." I said, while trying/practicing on opening my locker. Finally I was able to open my locker on my own on my 6th try.

"Yay your finally able to open your locker."

"Yeah.. Sorry for wasting your time on this." I said while pointing at what we were doing.

"No worries, so you wanna head to class now?"

"Yeah that’d be nice."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry you guys for not uploading in MONTHS but I'm back!! :D And yeah I know this chappie isn't that great but I'm trying xc so yeah Thank you for reading c:

There’s another chapter after this so don't worry, lol Idek but yeah.. Sorry that it’s short I wanted to upload as soon as possible...