*choosing a book*

JAIMIE'S P.O.V

I was walking behind Angel and towards the front doors of the library I never really ever went in there unless I was supposed to or just wanted some space from people

As we walked in it smelt of weird old books I can't really describe it as bad or good. the only that was messing up the peacefulness of the library was the rowdy teenagers that were talking amongst themselves. my thoughts had been interrupted by my little angel's voice.

"Um where are the super natural books?" As she had said this she had tugged on my shirt to catch my attention, which she didn't need to because she has and always will have it.

"They're over here." I said while pulling her towards the right side of the library in the back.

"Ooh this one looks good!" she said while pointing at a book. which sadly was twilight.

"Umm that one?" I asked her.

"Yeah it looks good." She said as she was reading the summary thing, I think. Dont judge me I don't read, So I don't know what all those things are called in the book.

"Um could we pick something else?" I had asked nervously and gently, I didn't want to ruin her mood.

"Oh okay sure." she said still excited and jumpy. Glad I didn't upset her.

I went into to an area where almost no one had gone. there were a few books laying on some random table display thing. Some had looked old and dusty. It wasn't such a pleasant smell especially since we werewolves have a higher sense then humans. So we tend to smell the dustiness in here or unpleasant things. Anyways apart from smelling things I went to go look for my mate.

When I found her she'd been reading a book. it was called, A Complicated attraction. I think I had read it last year but I wasnt really sure if I had then it must've been really good, since I usually don't read.

"Hey, how do you like that book?" I asked.

"Um.. Well I like it. It's really good. Do you mind if we use this book for the book project?" She asked nervously and stuttering in the beginning of her sentence. I swear she will be the death of me.

"Well... I don't know..." I said dragging each word out. She looked a bit disappointed about it, then I quickly said "I'm just kidding. I'm sorry for messing with you. But sure, we can use that book. I read that book when I was a freshman.  it's really good.

"Oh really? That's good then. I really love books." she said happily.

"Yeah same I guess."

"Well the bell is about to ring..." She said suddenly as the bell rung. "I don't want you to be late so you better get going."

"It's okay, it's my free period right now so no worries." I told her with reassuring smile.

"Oh well... Um okay.. its mine too." she said all shy.

ANGEL'S P.O.V

Ugh why do I keep on freaking blushing?! this is embarrassing. "Well what if just start on our project as a head start now?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure. Plus I'm a bit busy after school, sorry." I told her, because I knew my father wouldn't like to hear that I made new friends or  that I'm hanging out with someone.

"Well let's do this then." She said happily while getting her supplies out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you guys sorry for the long wait. I really apologize about that. just been having a lot of shit going lately. Well thanks guys, hope you like it, please comment and vote.  ☺