Chapter 14: Fun Day at Theme Park

ANNA'S P.O.V

2 weeks since Nathan and I stayed the night together and the week of mock test had finally done yesterday. Nick has not come back, he is still in the states for another 2 weeks. I know, he told me he would be back like 2 weeks ago. I don't know why he has not come back now.

I have missed him so much, he has been a way for so long. He rarely text or skype me which had me worried. Everytime he called me won't last long because then he will need to sleep, timezone problem. I started to feel that Nick lost his feelings to me. He is probably busy checking out American girls. I sighed, I just wanted him to be here, cuddle me and hug me, telling me he loves me. I'm so selfish, aren't I?

"Boom!" someone tapped my shoulder, making me jump. 

I turned around to find Nathan laughed behind me. "Jeez, Nathan you could gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry" he chuckled.

He sat beside me in his living room. Did I mention that I stayed in his house for 2 weeks? Because during the mock test Nathan missed half of the lessons so I offered to teach him what he had missed from the lessons. And also, my dad has got even busier for his new project and has to stay in the hotel just until it's done. And my mom had to be with him so our house was kinda empty. That's why Nathan suggested me to stay with him for a while just until my parents come back. My mom agreed and she let me to stay with Nathan, plus it would be so much easier to study with Nathan since we lived in the same roof, but of course different rooms.

"Don't do that"

"Do what?" I simply asked.

"Overthinking.. Stressing a lot"

"Well what do you expect?" I raised my eyebrows.

"What I was trying to say is, just don't stress too much over something. If you're bored or sad just tell me so we can hang out or something, instead of being on your own thoughts"

For once I think he was right. He looked at me for a second as he was waiting for me to say something.

"You're right though. I'm just.. worrying about some things" I looked at my hands.

"What are you worrying about?"

"Well, the fact that I only have 2 years of-" I stopped as I almost told about my illness.

He can't know that. Don't tell him anything about that.

"2 years of?" he repeated.

I trailed of. "Erm 2 years of... university before we graduate"

He raised an eyebrow. "What to stress about that? Aren't you supposed to be happy that we will graduate and get rid of the university life?"

Yeah happy for you but not for me. I will die by time we graduate.

"Well I'm just.. erm.." I started to panic because I couldn't find any reasons to lie again.

"Jeez, relax, Anna! I was just joking" he laughed.

"Ha ha, very funny" I laughed nervously.

NATHAN'S P.O.V

She lied. I could see it in her eyes, she lied to me about something. What was she hiding from me? What was she trying to say about those 2 years of her what? I really want to know about it, but I'm not gonna pressure her to tell me what it is. If she is ready to tell me then she will tell me about it.

"Come on then follow me" I finally stood up. 

She looked at me with a confused look. "Where are we going?"

"The theme park" I winked.

*

"Holyshit Nathan this is amazing!"

The whole time Anna was over the moon, she was so excited to ride all of the rides and she couldn't stop smiling which made me really happy to see her smile. We have been here for hours but she is still so excited as hell! She would just run or jump like a toddler, she is so cute!

"Let's buy candy floss!" she giggled. I just chuckled and walked with her to get candy floss. "You want some?" she asked as she stuffed the candy floss.

I shook my head. "No thanks, I don't really like sweets"

She just shrugged and finished the last bits of her candy, on the corner of her lips there was a bit of the candy left. She didn't realize it, so I put my thumb on the corner of her lips to take it from her then shoved it into my mouth.

"Hhmm sweet" I said as I tasted it. She just stood there, blushing. Her cheeks turned red and I couldn't help but laughed. "You're so cute when you blush"

"Stop it!" she slapped my arm playfully, making me laugh.

We walked around again and everytime she dragged me to buy stuff or ride any rides, she took my hand without her realizing it. But I didn't mind though, besides I'm so happy to be with her.

"Oh my God" she stopped and her eyes widen.

"What? What happened?"

"I want to ride that! Come on Nathan let's ride that roller-coaster!" she said excitedly.

I looked at that giant roller-coaster. No. I'm not riding that shit. That is way too high for my own good!

"No, no, I'm good" I refused.

"Oh come oooon it's going to be fun! Don't you see those people having fun up there?" she pointed to the screaming visitors who ride the roller-coaster.

The screaming. I'm not sure if I want to go there.

"Come on Nathan pleaseeeeee" she begged me, showing her puppy eyes.

Well that's not fair! How could I say no to those puppy eyes?!

"Alright, fine. Let's go then" I finally said.

"Yaaaaay let's go!" she then grabbed my hand again and dragged me to wait in the queue.

We waited until it's our turn to ride. I was sweating, a lot. I'm scared as hell. The last time I ride the roller-coaster when me and the boys filming All Time Low, I ended up throwing up a lot.

I looked over at Anna, she was watching the ride, not even once stop smiling as she got even more excited. I'm happy if she's happy, even that means I have to face my fear of riding a roller-coaster.

"Come on Nath, it's our turn!"

Before I could anything again, she grabbed my hand and we sat down on the seat. The guy from the roller-coaster fasten our seat-belts, doing all the safety things before pressing the 'Start' button. My heart was pounding so hard. I'm on such a nervous wreck. Before it even started, I already shit my self, ready to die.

***