BONUS CHAPTER: Living the Afterlife

Heyyaaaaaa everyone! Bet you didn't see this coming ;)

So I decided to post one more chapter of this story because someone wondered how Nathan and Anna's lives in Afterlife so here it is!

I wrote this from my point of view so enjoooooy!

------------------------------

It's finally the day Nathan has been waiting for. The day he finally got to meet the love of his life again. The day he finally got to reunite with the girl who he once lost for 10 years.

10 years

He has been waiting for 10 years to reunite with his loved one again.

As Nathan, Anna, and Ciara finally got to their new home. Tears escaped Nathan's eyes as he couldn't tell how happy he was now to finally gather with his little family again. With his girlfriend, and his daughter.

"Daddy, why are you crying?" Ciara cupped her daddy's cheeks as she wanted to comfort him.

Nathan, who was now smiling, looked at his daughter. "Daddy is just so happy to see your mommy again, and even more to see you, princess"

"Daddy, do you love me?" she asked with so much hope.

"Of course darling, daddy loves you so much. You are daddy's favorite girl" Nathan smiled at her. Anna rolled her eyes beside him, making him chuckled. "So is mommy, she is daddy's favorite angel in this entire galaxy"

Anna smiled at him. Ciara squealed to finally met her daddy too.

"I love you both so much" Nathan pulled them both into hugs.

"I love you both too, my two angels" Anna hugged him back.

It feels so unreal to Nathan that this day has actually come. He never thought he would meet his little family again. He had to leave his big family to reunite with his little family. Sometimes precious things requires sacrifice.

"Daddy, look! I have wings and I can fly!" Ciara pulled away and released her wings from her back before flying away.

Nathan clearly surprised to see that. "How did she do that?" He asked, feeling amused.

"Each of us has our own wings in our back, we can release them whenever we want" Anna smiled at him before releasing her wings and joining her daughter to fly around Nathan.

He looked at them. "How can I do that? I want to have my own wings too"

"Just close your eyes, let your mind orders the wings itself to release"

Nathan nodded and closed his eyes, focusing on his mind. He felt something moving on his back. When he opened his eyes, his wings already released on his back.

"This is amazing! This is... unbelievable!" he cheered as he touched his wings.

Anna and Ciara giggled to see his excitement.

"Daddy, catch me!" Ciara cheered and flew as fast as she could.

"Catch me too, Nayf!" so did Anna.

Nathan tried to catch them but they seem to be an expert at this, considering that this is Nathan's first time to fly, he struggled to control his wings.

They flew around, teaching Nathan how to fly. Nathan seemed to be so happy and excited to have wings, he has secretly always wished to have his own wings. They have had so much fun. When they thought it's enough, they pulled off their wings back and watched the sky. The sky in here is different with the sky in the world, Nathan thought.