Chapter 29: Another fight

NATHAN'S P.O.V

She left. She's not staying in our room tonight. That just showed how fucked up I am. Anna is never the one who hold grudges, but when she is really upset, she will leave everything behind to cool down. At least I knew that she will be safe with Jay, I know he will cheer her up. I trust my brother.

And I fucking hate myself right now. I should have never agreed to kiss Ariana, however much I'm forced to do it. I'm such a dickhead, I have to fix it. I laid on the bed and sighed as I saw an empty side beside me. Coldness.

How could I hurt her like this. How could I be so stupid to hurt her. She is too precious and she doesn't deserve to go through this. I closed my eyes as I tried to catch some sleep. And I hope, tomorrow everything will be back to the way it used to be.

ANNA'S P.O.V

When I woke up, I thanked Jay for letting me stay the night and went back to mine and Nathan's room. Once I was in, I saw Nathan sitting on the couch with his hands in his head. He looked pretty stressed.

I awkwardly walked to my suitcase to grab my cloths when Nathan spotted me. I didn't know what to do, he didn't say anything yet, so I just kept myself busy with my bag.

"I know you don't want to hear it, but I'm not lying when I said I was forced to kiss her" he began. "There was another label company in Scooter's room. Scooter made us to do it so we could get promoted. I refused but Scooter forced me. I couldn't do anything, so I had to agree" he sighed.

Wait, he was forced?

"I never wanted to hurt you like this, Anna. I will never cheat on you. I know how it feels to be cheated on, but I will never do that to the one I love"

I sighed and turned to him. "Are you telling me the truth?"

He nodded weakly. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I'm really sorry"

I sighed as approached him and sat on his lap. I looked into his eyes and they were telling me truth, it was enough to prove that he was not lying.

I buried my head on the crook of his neck. "I'm really sorry, I overreacted"

He hugged me and rubbed my back. "It's not your fault, it's mine. I should have thought your feelings instead of just agreed to kiss someone from my past"

I sniffled. "But still, I should have listened to your explanation instead of being a coward and accused you for cheating on me and left you last night"

Now I felt so bad for not giving him a chance to explain everything last night. I'm such a coward. I'm a selfish bitch.

He lift my chin up to look into my eyes. "You were not being a coward. You had every right to be mad, I didn't blame you. Let's just forget about our fight and move on, okay?"

I nodded and wiped my eyes. "Okay"

He smiled. "I love you Anna"

"I love you too Nathan"

He pulled me closer and kissed me with so much love and passion. We both made a mistake, we are only human. I kissed him back with so much love as well. Eventually we pulled away to catch our breath. Nathan smiled and pecked my lips once again before carrying me to bed and pulled me closer. We just cuddled and stared at the ceiling in silence.

"I need to tell you something" he said as he played with my hair.

"What is it?"

He sighed. "Scooter made a contract for me to work with Ariana again. We are recording a duet song so I have to work with her again"