Chapter 44: Leaving

ANNA'S P.O.V

"Are you sure to do this?" Big Kev asked he handed me the boarding ticket.

Big Kev drove me to the airport. I called him last night to book me a ticket to London. I texted all my friends in the US that I'm leaving. Thyme and the boys, Kaya, and even Ariana. Even though she was the reason why Nathan did this to me but I was not mad at her. She has done nothing wrong, she is still my bestfriend and it's not her fault that Nathan was trying to protect her.

After all, she was the one who Nathan loves, not me.

I also told my parents and Nick that I'm leaving today, but of course I won't leave them forever. They said they would come back to London next week. I changed my number after that.

"I'm sure, Kev"

"Well I'm going to miss you, you know.. you brought happiness in our team"

"I'm going to miss you too, Kev! Hug everyone for me" I said as I gave him a hug.

"Why won't you tell them you're leaving?"

I sighed. "I can't bring myself to tell them in person. But don't worry, I left them a message in their room"

"I'm sorry for everything that happened to you. Nathan did messed up everything but I wish you a better life back in the UK. Remember to call me if you need anything"

"Sure, Kev. Thank you so much" I smiled at him. I gave him one last hug before he went back to the hotel, leaving me with John.

"So.. You're leaving" he said, looking down.

"Yep"

"I know we have just known for a day but I feel like I have known you for years. I'm going to miss you, Ann" he held my hand.

"Me too, John. You're honestly one of the best guys I've met. I'm going to miss you too but you sure can visit me whenever you want" I smiled at him.

"Of course I will. Well you'd better go or you'll miss your flight" he chuckled.

"Yeah I'd better go. Erm see you again, John" I gave him a long hug, I'm gonna miss this guy so much.

"See you soon, Anna. Take care" he smiled as I left him to the boarding gate. I looked up to see him one last time before going to check in.

I never thought I would come back alone, without Nathan beside me. I never thought all of this would happen, but I didn't regret. It makes me a stronger person. I'm still so heartbroken to know that all this time Nathan just played with my heart. I love him so much but he never loved me.

I sighed as I got into the plane, finding my seat. I looked out the window. I'm going to miss this place. I'm going to miss the memories of being here. I'm going to miss Thyme and the boys. I'm going to miss the boys and the girls. And I'm going to miss Nathan as well.

The plane was taking off. I gripped the hand of the seat as the plane started to fly, making the views began smaller and smaller as the plane was finally on the sky, leaving everything behind. Leaving the memories. Leaving the love of my life who hurt me.

NATHAN'S P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of people crying. I walked out of my room to find the girls cried, even Max and Tom too.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"This is all your fault, Nathan!" Kelsey threw me a piece of paper and left, followed by the boys and the girls.

I took the fallen paper and read it.

Dear boys and girls,

I'm writing this letter because I can't bring myself to tell you in person. The thing is, I'm leaving the US. All the things that happened here hurt me so much. I'm not that strong if you thought so, I do have feelings and being here any longer would not make me feel any better, especially after all Nathan did to me.

By the time you read this I'm already on the plane so don't bother to look for me. Anyway, I wanna thank you all for being a part of my life. For making me happy, for being my bestfriends. You guys are the best people I have met in my life.

I'm leaving to start a new life so I hope we can meet again one day. But don't worry I will never forget you all, you will always be my bestfriends, even all of you are my family now. I just need to move on with my life, from everything I have been through. I'm sorry for being such a coward for not telling you in person, I'm just afraid that I will break down and cry in front of you. I'm really sorry, please forgive me.

I'm going to miss you and all the things we did together. I will always love you all no matter what. Thank you for everything, and I'm sorry for everything too.

And Nathan, I don't know what I did wrong to deserve this. I thought you love me but you proved to me that I was wrong. You never loved me. You just played with my heart and broke my heart. But what did I expect? You never loved me, that's why. I hope you have a better life with Leah. I wanted to tell you that I'm having a baby of yours but seeing how happy you are with Leah, I'm sure you don't want the baby. So don't worry about the baby, I will raise him alone. And no, I don't need you to provide my baby financially. We don't need anything from you.

Be good guys. I will meet you again one day :)

All my love,
Anna x

No, no this can't be happening! She can't leave!

I grabbed my jacket and immediately rushed to the airport. I hope her plane has not left. I finally arrived at the airport, running around everywhere to find Anna. I called her number but it was switched off. I looked for her everywhere but I could not find her. I saw an information office. I went there to check her flight.

"Hi, what can I help you with?" the lady asked.

"Yeah I need to check a flight number, my girlfriend forgot to tell me her flight number" I told her.

"Okay let me check, what's her name?"

"Anna Jean Pieters"

She typed on the computer. I waited for her. Come on make it quick!!

"Got it, she is on the flight to London, using British Airways" she finally said.

"Oh thanks God, what time is the flight?"

She looked at the screen again. "The plane has already left an hour ago"

"What?! Are you sure about that?"

"Yes. Her flight was at 8 am. I'm sorry, Sir"

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. The plane has left. She left. I didn't have the chance to explain to her everything. Now she has gone, leaving me here in Bahamas. I messed up again and again. Why can't something good happen to me? I can't lose her, I love you her so much she is the love of my life.

***