Author's Note

To my dearest, most freakin adorable, most freakin deserving of their biases and a lifetime trip and citizenship of South Korea readers.

4.66K reads, 302 Votes, 205 comments later, I declare this fic as the most successful work I've done all my life. I s2g I'm tearing up.

I know I'm a classic derp, leaving wacky comments on your stories and message boards, skilled silent stalker when someone follows me or I want to follow, most hyperactive and a lot of other weird things, but honestly, I'm just a sad seventeen year old who finds the craziest joy when her phone blings orange.

My school years (I'm in for a last few months) have been nothing less to traumatic to my writing skills. I refuse to exaggerate.

I remember how shattered I felt, how humiliated, how utterly broken and lost I was when they refused to make me the vice President of the journal I had given a solid three years of my life to, working my ass off, staying back, being the most experienced in my batch. I remember how I bit back my tears when the most laziest slags from my class were chosen to be a part of the school magazine team. I remember the pain when I gritted my teeth, when the same teachers shamelessly demanded my articles, made me run around the school for its distribution, yet refused to make a part of editorial team. The last blow came when for the creative writing competition, I came up with my best, most deepest poem onspot. The teacher praised me in front of the whole school.

It was not printed in the magazine. It was torn and thrown away.

People laughed at the whole matter behind my back. They continuously asked me 'why aren't you the VP' or 'why aren't you in the magazine team'. I remember how I bit back my sobs and shrugged my shoulders.

I've wanted that shiny badge on my chest since I was in second grade. I suffered a huge bout of depression in my middle school because of the way they literally tortured me for my writing skills, and made me wonder whether I was worth writing or not.

I spit on that badge now.

To conclude, I want to say a big thank you. To all of you, even the silent readers. Thank you for reminding me that I can still write. Thank you for accepting my work, complimenting it, sharing it. Thank you for believing in a broken girl who had thrown away her pens and misplaced her journals three months ago. Thank you, from the deepest corners of my heart and soul.

Coming to VHope, they weren't my original OTP. AT ALL. I was just surfing through the internet where I found my first VHope vid.

Taehyung's face was scrunched up in anger, jealously, and eventually bitten away into misery and break down.

Just like me.

Writing VHope is what made VHope my OTP. And they are, will, and forever be my OTP <3

Once again, thank you guys so so much. I wish you the best in your lives where you are, whatever you do.

May God bless you all.

Signing off,
The Seventeen year old who was refused a vice President's seat.
A Seventeen year old who yearned to be a magazine member, and watched her dreams break from afar.
A Seventeen year old who's painstakingly written articles were dumped without a care.
A Seventeen year old who doesn't give a damn anymore, for she has all of you.
A Seventeen year old who still can't shave her legs properly--

wHUT.

bye bye ilysm.

(Edit: I have absolutely no fucking clue why I've mentioned my age so much. I guess you can, um, start calling me noona or unnie or dongsaeng or whatever accordingly.

Even Umma if it applies.

BYE.)