Chapter 10

Amu POV

I can't believe that it's been a whole week. None of us know how Nagihiko's condition is. It was a windy Friday, and everyone didn't have to the heart to meet up somewhere after school, so we just went home. I was laying on my bed, about an hour I got home, as Dia and Temari were floating around, when my phone rang. Surprisingly, it was Rima. Ever since Nagihiko went to the hospital, she hasn't called or texted. She hardly even spoke at school. I know she's not mad, just upset about this whole thing.

I picked up my phone, "Mushi Mushi."

"Amu. I-I... he.....next....week....important..." Rima stammered.

"Rima slow down, how about I come over instead and we can talk it over? Does that sound okay?"

"O-Okay..."

I hang up and turned to the chars, "Do you guys want to come too?"

They nodded in reply, and Temari smiled sadly as they followed me into the car.

Rima POV

I rushed to the door as the doorbell rang and smiled happily to see Amu's face.

"Rima, are you....crying?" Amu asked, confused.

I wiped my cheek and shaked my head, "No, it's not that. Come in and I'll tell you everything.

Amu, Dia, and Temari followed me to my room and when we were all comfortable, I took a deep breath.

"Okay, so when I came home today, someone I didn't know started calling my cell. I didn't know who it was, but then the voicemail said it was from the Fujisaki's doctor." I stopped there to let my listeners take this in.

"So you're saying that Nagihiko...he's....?" Tears started filling Temari's eyes, and I nodded excitedly, 

"Yes, Yes, Yes, He's going to be ok!" I smiled, and soon, tears were filling Amu's eyes too.

Dia smiled happily as Temari hugged her. 

"So, when will he be coming back to school?" Amu asked, as she wiped her tears.

"In a few week is what the doctor said. Though, his ribs will be weak, so if he's still dancing or playing basketball, he'll have to take it easy." I said in reply.

"Ah. " 

"Oh, and visitors are allowed to visit him next week." I smiled.

"That's awesome! When do we tell the others?" Amu asked.

"I don't know." Rima shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, we'll figure it out. But, anywaaaay." Amu eyed me suspiciously. "You seemed to have been very worried about Nagihiko, and you don't seem to be hating him with a burning passion anymore. Sure, you would shoot him a glare or two, but you've softened up. Have you fallen for him?!" Amu stared at me anxiously.

At this moment, I didn't know what to say. Do I, or do I not hate him? I've always hated him with a burning passion back in grade school 5 years because I was jealous of he and Amu's friendship, but that died away when he left and Amu and Tadase got together. Now, he came back, and hugged me, and stroked my back, and let me cry on that night before Senior Year, and in the cafeteria. I keep ending up in his arms, but ironically, don't hate myself for it. His gentle grasp is comforting, the soothing smell of his silky soft hair, and the calming words that would drip from his lips like raindrops. No. I don't hate him. But is that different from, 'liking him'?

"I-I...don't know." I said flatly, and slightly confused.

"You don't know...?" Amu asked almost as confused as I am.