Chapter Seven

"Good morning Dean." I said when Dean came into the kitchen in the morning while I was drinking coffee.

"Guten tag." Dean said.

"There's something I need to tell you. About me and Gabriel." I said.

"Oh God, I'm gonna sit for this." Dean sat across from me at the table.

"Gabriel and I are together. He's my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend." I said.

"I saw this one coming. I just thought it would happen later. I thought I had more time to mentally prepare. Well, I bid you two happy times and a good relationship." Dean said, getting his breakfast.

"I'm surprised you aren't even taken aback. You really thought we'd be together?" I said.

"I did. I knew it by the look on your face when you say his name." Dean said.

"Hey guys what are you talking about?" Sam said.

"You owe me ten bucks." Dean said.
Sam turned to me. "You and Gabriel are together?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Why? I honestly have to see you two together to know if you make a good couple." Sam said.

"Fork over the money." Dean said.

"Later. I've gotta eat." Sam said.

We spent some time waking up and talking about a lot of things. Sam recently went solo on a hunt and he just got back. Later I called Gabriel over and the four of us just talked for an hour or so, Sam admitted that Gabe and I make a cute couple. Eventually, Gabe and I went off and did our own thing. We went to a room that's specifically for playing games. We have an Xbox, dance machine, pool table, air hockey table, and a mini bar with non-alcoholic beverages. A lot of different sodas and we also have yoohoo's for me. That's my favorite drink.

Gabriel and I decided to play pool.

"Are you ready for me to kick your ass?" Gabriel said.

"I should warn you, Sam and Dean taught me how to play pool. They have never gone easy on me, and I'd know if they did because the winner would play whoever hasn't just played." I said.

"We'll see who plays better; the Winchester girl or the archangel." Gabe said.

"We'll see." I said, beginning the game. I won.

"Two out of three?" Gabriel asked.

"You really wanna play those odds? Okay." I said. Second game, I won.

"Three out of five?" Gabe said.

"Alright." I said. I won again.

"You have to have this rigged somehow! I'm not going easy on you!" Gabriel said in frustration.

"Well..... no I'm just kidding. It's not rigged and I'm not doing anything to win other than play by the rules." I said, leaning against the side of the pool table in front of him, putting my hands on either side of me.

"Are you sure? Cause I think you're distracting me when it's my turn." Gabe said, standing closer to me.

"How am I distracting you?" I asked innocently.

"For starters you put on that outfit that compliments your body in every way." Gabriel said.

"Yeah? What else?" I said, holding on to his shirt sides at his rib cage.

"You have also been doing a dorky dance and making faces when it's my turn." Gabriel said jokingly.

I hit his arm playfully. "Oh shut up, I do not." I said smiling a dorky smile.