Prologue

It still hurts when I remember everything clearly in my mind. The pain he had cause me. The hatred that grow inside my heart for a long time......................

It was raining hard that day. And the worst day of her life.

"Please I beg you, don't leave me, you said you love me right?" Erza is crying her heart out. She is now helplessly pleading to the man she love to stay by her side

"Come on, just forget it. I don't love you anymore. I already love her. So just leave the both of us in peace will you stupid ugly bitch nerd!" Jellal said that words to her. She felt her heart is starting to break into a million pieces. Where no one will ever mend it again.

As Jellal said those words, she left Erza dumbfounded in the rain.she is still crying and cannot think of any other thing except what Jellal told to her earlier.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!, you will regret everything that you did to me Jellal! I m going to make you and your girlfriend suffer until on your deaths!.ahhhhhhhhh!" As she said those words she stand up and wipe her tears away.

Your the one who left me just to be with my best friend. I will make you realize that I'm more worth it than her. You will regret everything. I promise that........ Jellal.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Guys your author is back!!!. So who do you think will be the 'traitor best friend' here. And who will be the one who will help her to make her revenge on them. Please guys comment it here.

Please

Vote

And

Comment

-flare9785-