chapter eight

.i also added a clip from evencesees I think this video suit this chapter.Your author is really sorryTT_TT I noticed lately that I have too many typos and wrong grammar. So sorry

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

Gray PoV

After our lunch is Science time. That means I and Erza will be seat mates in the lab. I was walking now to our classroom but a group of Bitch came around.

"So congratulations Gray we heard that your the vice of your section" slut 1 said with a flirty tone. But I just ignore her and passed by her.

"Are you currently dating someone? If you don't have I can be your girl" slut 2 said with insistence in her voice.

"No thanks I'm busy on my studies" I replied coldly.

"Do you like Erza also?" Slut 3 said with a dramatic accent. That's the time I ran away to all of them? But one question is still lurking inside of me........

'Do I really like Erza?'

I checked my watch and it's only two minutes before I become late in my class. So I ran to go to my classroom.

I panted a little before putting my head phones to my ears. Then I saw Erza reading her calculus book. She really studies a lot.

Then a white hair girl approach Erza. Maybe this girl is Mira. "Hey Erza you won't believe in w-w-hat i-i-i saw I mean not only me b-but the rest of the group also" Mira said while panting also. It's obvious that she ran just to go to Erza.

"What is it" Erza said and put her book down.

"Jellal he is kissing Lucy" Mira said with a dead-serious look. Why on the earth did Jellal let this happen?! He is such an idiot!

Erza just stand up in front of Mira and drag her away with her. And only God knows where it is.

Erza PoV

I drag Mira to girl restroom and lock it uh up so we can talk privately.

"Can you tell me again what you said in the classroom" I said trying to convince my self that what I hear is just my imagination.

She sight deeply and hesitating to say it again "Jellal is kissing Lucy at the end of the corridor of the first year high school"

I felt tears escaping my eyes. I held my necklace tight the one that Jellal gave me when he courted me.

"Y-y-your kidding right?" I said in a crack voice. Mirajane shook her head slowly. As a sign that she is sure on what she saw is real.

"You can ask them if you don't want to believe me" she said in a low tone. I know she can feel my sorrow right now.

"I'm going to make sure what all of you saw is a lie" I said as I wiped my tears away and exited the restroom. But before I can finally leave Mira called me once again.

"He's a player Erza you should not trust him too much. Even you and him are my number one OTP'S right now. And even tough I want Jerza babies"

I just ignore her and forget what she said especially the 'jerza babies' part