chapter nine

Erza PoV

I walked home slowly even though it's raining hard. I don't care if I get sick because the pain he caused me is unbeatable.

When the guards and the maids outside the mansion saw me, they all rushed towards me with a towel and an umbrella.

"Lady Erza why didn't you call for a ride your mother might kill us" Sheila said worriedly.

"No-no I'm fine I just need a rest for now" I said in a crack voice.

"Did you cry lady Erza?" Sheila asked.

"No I didn't" I said as I sit on the sofa.

My mother then hurriedly ran down stairs when she saw me all wet like a rat.

"Oh my God! Addela get her a new clothes now!" My mother shouted. Addela is one of our many maids at the mansion.

"What happened?" You can see the concern at my mothers voice.

I suddenly hugged my mother tight not caring if I'm all wet. I cried at her silently.

"He cheated o-on m-me" I said wile I still sobbed.

She pulled out of our hug and faced me seriously. "Is it the Jellal you are talking about?"

I nod slowly as tears start flowing again on my cheeks.

"I already said to Sheila this morning to pack all of your things" my mother said.

"What do you mean?" I said. I don't really know why she packed my things.

"Tomorrow will be your last day at your school. I already informed your teachers about this. I and your father just decided this on morning" she said looking seriously on my eyes. I can't believe we're moving out of Japan. And tomorrow will be the last day I'm going to stay here.

"L-let me decide about this first" I said unsurely.

"No your coming with us tomorrow to London whether you like it or not" my mother said sternly.

I just nod my head as a sign of approval. What can I do I always obey my parents cause what they said will never be breakable.

I quickly go to my room and grabbed my phone. I started texting Mira about this situation so she can tell it to our other friends.

To:Mira
Tomorrow will be my last day at Fiore high:(

Nani?!-Mira

I will stay in London for good and to move on- me

What do you mean move on?- Mira.

I and Jellal already broke up- me

Why did he cheat on you?-Mira

Yes he cheated on me. And all of you is right he cheated me just to be with my best friend Lucy-me

Later then Mira didn't reply. I quickly off my phone and stared at the picture if me and Jellal. Yes we have a lot of pictures even we are only just one month.

I put back the picture frame on it's place and sleep already.

-the next day-

Gray PoV

Rumors are now flying around the campus. But I can't surely tell if the rumors that are flying around is real though.

"I heard that Erza scarlet will be moving out of the school today"- girl 1

"Good to hear that, no more nerdy Bitch here"- girl 2

"Oh! And beside that do you know the news that Erza and Jellal already broke up?"-girl 3

"And school news said that Jellal broke up with Erza cause him and Lucy are already back"-girl 4

"No one now can stop the queen bees and kings of this school"-girl

Wait a second, Jellal already broke up with Erza? And him and Lucy are back? How come that he even didn't told us?

'Your just happy be cause Jellal and Erza broke up' my subconscious said

"I don't even like Erza, I like her as my friend" I murmered

'If you say so!' My subconscious said teasingly.

"Oh shut up!"I suddenly said it out loud. The whole people in the hallway stopped what they are doing when they saw me.

Luckily I'm wearing my headphones that's why they only thought that I am just singing the lyrics of the song.

And somebody please tell me why am I talking to my self? .Am I already crazy?

I walked to the classroom and sat on my usual place. I did not bother listening to the bickering of Natsu and Gajeel. And I saw that Lucy and Jellal are flirting to one another. I guess the rumors that are flying around this school is real.

I saw  Erza walking towards our room but eventually stopped for a minute when she saw Lucy and Jellal flirting outside of the door. Lucy just smirk to Erza and continue her flirting session.

"Yourn't affected to her, aren't cha?" Gajeel suddenly beemed.

"I think Gray is affected to Erza after all" Natsu said teasingly.

"Better shut up" I said in my usual cold tone.

Our teacher Mr. Capricorn had arrived already at last.

He cleared his throat first before speaking. "Well to all of you I have an announcement. Miss Erza Scarlet please come in front" he motioned Erza to come in in front and all eyes are on her.

"To all of my classmates. I am truly sorry but I cannot anymore do my duties as your class president" she adjusted her glasses before she speaks again "this is the last day I am staying here in Japan. That's all"

She said and go to her seat quietly. So all the rumors here in the school are true huh.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥