Chapter five

Erza PoV

All of my friends are heading home. But I know my friends are just shock with my sudden out burst. I can't blame them if until now they are speechless.

"All I can say is wow" meredy said

"We agree" the three of them also agreed to meredy.

I let out a heavy sight. "I can have my out burst ones in a while"

"It's better when you boss around everyone is following you" Ultear said

"Erza you should be the president of the class" Wendy suggested

"I'll think about it" I carelessly shrug

"So how you and Jellal working on?" Mirajane said with a teasing tone

I deeply blushed to the fact that I am really Jellal's girlfriend. "W-were okay" I said

We all got to our homes already. I directly go to the kitchen and grab some strawberry cake. But Sheila came running towards me. Her excitement was drawn all over her face

"Lady Erza!" Sheila shouted.

"What is it Sheila?"

"Someone said to me to give this to you" She handed me a box of chocolate, strawberry cake and a huge pink Teddy bear.

"Who give this to you?" I asked

"Just the delivery man. He said someone is giving that all to you, but he didn't say the name of the giver" Sheila explained.

Damn. I should hide this staffs before my mom knows it. Too late for me she is here now.

"Erza dear I have some-" her eyes widen in shock when she saw me holding a present.

"Sheila leave us alone for a while" my mother requested

"Yes lady, Elaina" Elaina Scarlet is the name of my mother. And Erson Scarlet was the name of my father.

"Come here Erza!quickly!" She squealed in excitement. This is the total reason why I don't want my mom to know about this stuffs. She interrogate me likes there's no tommorow. She will ask who is the lucky man that captured my heart for the very first time. And she will always bugged me to dress up like a girly-girl and start to wear skirts and pinks. AND THAT IS A TOTAL NO in my lists. I hate those who are sluts. And I do not want to be a slut. Thats all the reason why I do not want to show her this stuffs.

"So Erza darling, who is this Lucky man?" My mom said with excitement.

I blush deeply because I'm shy to tell Jellal's name "U-umm Jellal" my voice is very audible.

"Ahhhh!, my little Era already have a boyfriend! I'm definitely going to meet this Jellal of yours" she screamed in excitement. See what I mean earlier?

My father suddenly go out to the room to see what is happening. "What's happening here?"

"Erson our little Erza have a boyfriend already" mom said

"Really, I'm so proud of you Erza. We are expecting this man to be meet by us" my father said happily.

I don't know if Jellal can come to our house. To meet my parents. I'll just ask him tommorow.

"Umm mom, dad I better sleep now I have early class tommorow" I kissed them both in the cheeks and ran to my room. I quickly drifted to my dreams.

-the next day-

Jellal Pov

I always go to school with my friends every day. But Gray is acting weird lately. I don't know why but he seemed to be always in a bad mood.

"So how are you going with Erza?" Natsu said teasingly.

"I didn't know that your girl toy can be a monster. Like seriously I think she have a mood swings" Gajeel said.

"I'm bored on her already. Can we just end this bet?" I asked

Natsu and Gajeel shook their head as a sign of disapproval "no not until next week" Natsu said

Can someone remind me who made this stupid bet? *ting* I remembered now who started the bet. Nastu the idiot. And Gajelel the bad boy.

"Gray why are you in a bad mood lately?"

"I'm not just in the mood" he replied coldly.

As we enter the classroom the girls started shrieking. We all seat at our usual place the back portion of the class. While we are busy talking. Someone tapped my shoulders.

"Oh lu-" I almost spill it. "I mean Erza what do you want?" I asked in a calm tone.

She adjusted her glasses before speaking. "Umm... well guys I'm just gonna borrow Jellal for a minute"

Natsu and Gajeel grin evily. While Gray just put his headphones on. We got outside the classroom.

"So i-I'll go straight to the point" she let out a deep sight. "My parents wants to meet you personaly tonight. Are you free tonight?"

I was shock to answer her question right away.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So what do you think will be his answer. And sorry for not updating earlier. I don't have a wifi for now

-flare9785-