Chapter fourteen

Finally I've already updated after a long time. Thankyou for all who commented on my last author note. Especially to @clair_was_here. I'll make this chapter a little longer. Because this is a redemption chapter. Because I know I'm such a lazy author. Gomenasai. thank you again to all of you^_^
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

*2 years later*

Erza is now preparing her things. Because today her family will go back to Japan.

Erza PoV

"Dear are you sure your ready to go back to your school?'' My mother asked.

"Yeah I'm sure I could already go back to Japan. Besides what happened to me was two years ago. I've already move on" I said with an assurance.

"Okay I'm just going to call your father upstairs and contact our private plane" and then my mother went upstairs.

It's been two years.... two years of my moving on stage. I admit it's not easy to move one especially when you know that your ex and your ex-bestfriend are having their time of their lives. But now I am sure of one thing. They will see the new me.

But suddenly my phone rang. And Ofcourse I answered it. And it's Gray who's calling.

"Hello?"

("Hey Erza is it true your going back to Japan today?")

"Ne, I'm sure we're going back today. And I'm going to Fiore High again for the rest of my last two highschool years"

("Then I should go with you too. I can't take if I ever see you cry again. I'm your boyfriend")

"Don't worry Gray I'm sure I'll be fine there"

("No I'm still going back to Japan. Especially in Fiore High just for you")

"But my flight is today"

("Then I'll just follow you next week")

"Fine if you insist my over protective boyfriend"

("I love you Erza")

"I love you too"

If I forgot to tell that my boyfriend now is Gray, now you know.

Natsu PoV

"What the F?!" I literally screamed in front of my iPhone. Wanna know why? It's because Erza will be back at Fiore high tommorow. After the bet we made for Jellal I hired a private investigator. And yes I have many connections that's why I know she's coming back . Let's face it. Even though I might be an idiot I still have some brains duh. Should I tell to Jellal? Nah I want him to be surprised. Maybe I'll just tell it to Gajeel.

I dialed his number and after a few rings he answered. "Gajeel I have something to tell you"

("Geeh, this better be important you idiot")

"Let's meet up at the park10 am sharp"

("Yeah")

And with that he just hung up. Tsk that metal head -_-

*2 hours later*

Aish where is that metal head? His already 15 minutes late. One more minute Natsu one more minute. Be patient, don't knock out that stupid hard headed metal head.

Finally after waiting for almost forever he finally decided to show up.

"Yow Natsu why did you call me?" Gajeel asked.

"Answer my question first, why are you late? I waited for you like forever!" I said and smacked his head hard.

He also did the same to me he smacked my head harder. Aish this metal head-_- "that hurts"

"Gee mine hurts to ya' know" he said while rubbing his head in pain.

"Now seriously why are you late?"

"Isn't it obvious flame brain I met up with my girl, Levy" he said in a monotone voice.

Oh just a quick information after the past two years Levy and Gajeel started dating. And still I'm with Lissana.

"K, now the reason why I call you is because Erza will be back at our school tomorrow " I said sincerely

"Are you sure about that? Your not trolling me, are you?"

"No I'm not, I'm dead serious Gajeel" yes I am 100% sure that she'll be back tomorrow . Remember I have my connections. That's why I know she's coming back tommorow.

"So are we going to inform Jellal?" Gajeel asked.

Even I don't know the answer on that. I might have said I don't want him to know because I want him to be surprise, but the truth is neither I know the answer on that question.

"I don't know if it  right to tell him that she'll be back. You know that  he had been ice cold since she left. Even though him and Lucy are still dating"

"You should add that his been a manipulater. And I guess he should be the one who will know by himself. We don't wanna be the spoilers, do we?" He said while smirking. Well he have a point. It's better if he will be the one to know. After all I think he should just go back to her.

"Change topic, so are you still inlove with Lissana? Or are you just using her?" Gajeel said while smirking.

"Ofcourse not! I love Lissana since we were kids, plus she's totally hot so I'll never replace her" then a light bulb appeared in my head. Payback time Gajeel *mwhaaaaaa-* *cough* *cough* okay now I'm okay.

"Tsk Gajeel if I know you've been under that girl, aren't cha?"

"I love her okay, I love Levy. But it doesn't mean I'm under to her you idiot!" He shouted.

''You Wanna fight huh metal head?!"

"Try me flame breath"

And that's how it is we ended up beating each other in the end. As usual.
◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥◆♥

Please

VOte

And

Comment

-flare9785-