Chapter one

Erza PoV

I'm now walking with my best friends, Juvia, Levy and Lucy to get to our school. Our school is not far from our home. It will just take us 10 minutes of walking to get there.

"Geez, I'm so nervous. What if Lyon will play again with me. Oh, by the way do this bag compliment's my outfit?" Juvia asked. Juvia is a total flirt. I promise you that. But still she is caring to us.

"You always asked that question Juvia. And I don't care if you and  Lyon fuck up in the front of everybody today" Levy said while rolling her eyes. Levy always says cuss words much, and she can't control it.

"Wathever" Juvia said and snob

"Omygod I know Jellal is going to fall for me" Lucy said with a heart on her eyes.

I hate to admit but, I also love Jellal. He is my first love ever since I stepped in Fiore High. But I don't want Jellal to be the cause of our fight so I just hide my feelings. And besides, I'm surely and 100% sure Jellal will love Lucy because she is one of the populars. And I'm just a ugly nerd. But I still don't know why the three of them chose to be with friends with me.

"Hey, Erza I'm asking you if Jellal and I are perfect together" Lucy said while snaping her fingers in front of me.

"Huh?....... oh yeah Lucy. You and Jellal are perfect together" as I said those words I tried my best to smile sweetly hiding my sadness.

When we made our way to the gate the pupils start to clean their way for us- I mean for them. Mainly because they are the queen bees of this school. Lucy, Juvia, Levy just dissapeared out of no where. I guess they already made their way to their classroom. The three of them are section B. While I am the only one who is in the section A.

I pass through the corridors. And as usual even though they are my friend the students here can't even notice me. What a hard life.

I entered the classroom the teacher isin't their yet. So I made my way to my seat. I turn my back that jellal is isn't yet here, that is odd because the four of them, Natsu, Gray, Jellal and Gajeel are always together.

But suddenly I felt like I was being stared by someone. When I look at the seat of the three of them Gray is staring at me.

I just face the black board again and forget what happened. Maybe Gray is not staring at me, maybe it is someone else. I tried to convince my self a hundred times.

I just wait for our Science teacher patiently but instead of our original teacher it is just a substitute.

"Okay your original science teacher for today is absent. That means this whole period of time will be a free time. So enjoy" She said and walked out of the classroom.

Suddenly a blue haired boy entered the classroom and all of the girls inside of the classroom started shrieking.

"Jellal can I be your girlfriend?!" Slut number one asked

"Jellal! I love you!" Slut number two shouted

"Enough you bitches! Jellal is only mine!" Slut number three firmly shouted

Jellal let out a small chuckle "that's enough girls I can date you all when I have free time okay" Jellal winked at them before going to his group.

I just look at the floor to hide my blush. Just hearing his voice makes me only blush. Then someone tapped my shoulders

"Is this seat taken?" The boy asked. I didn't see the face because I was still looking at the floor hiding the blush in my face.

"No, that seat is isn't taken yet" But still his voice is familiar. Like Jellal's voice but I know that can't be. He will never talk to a nerd like me.

"Good" the boy seat on the chair beside me. I finally looked up who was it.

"Jellal" I murmured.

He touched my cheeks which made me more to blush.

"Are you okay? Aren't you feeling well?'' Jellal asked. His concern in his tone is obvious.

"N-no I'm fine I guess it is just because of the heat" I lied 

Then at my surprise, I heard him chuckle "you know what, your terrible at lying"

"Uh- m-maybe I am?" Now for sure I know that the color of my cheek can rival my Scarlet hair.

"Mind if I ask you something?" He asked

"Umm yes I do not mind" I said unsure.

"Why is your beauty isin't being noticed?" He must be kidding me.

"I'm not beautiful" I said convincingly

"For me you are beautiful" he said and touched my Scarlet hair.

"Thanks for the compliment" I shyly said.

"Your welcome" he said and winked at me.

He inched his face closer to me. We almost kiss. But suddenly a loud 'ahem' cut it out.

"Mind if we borrow Jellal for a sec?" Natsu asked.

I blushed deeply of what happened earlier. "Umm... sure I don't mind" I said and took out my book and start to read to distract my self

The four of them exited the classroom. But I saw the three of them. Their reaction is just like so amzed to Jellal. I wonder what they are talking about.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry for not updating earlier.

-flare9785-