Chapter fifteen

Jellal PoV

Ugh, it's Monday again which means school again-_-. I lazily stand up on my bed and go directly to my bathroom. And Ofcourse I did my stuffs while I was in the bathroom.

*knock 3×* "sir Jellal your mothet is waiting for you down stairs" My butler, Rogue said.

"Yeah I'll be their in a minute" I shouted. Once I heard his footstep away. I grabbed my things and headed right through the dinning room. Where my mother is.

"Morning sweetie" my mom kissed me at the the cheek.

"Morning too" I said and sit at the chair in front of her. And eat my breakfast Ofcourse, tsk -_-

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"Well he leave early this morning, he said he have some stuffs to do in our company" my mom answered.

As you can see I don't have that perfect family you call. Well, yes we are rich in material things but we are not that close too each other. It's rare for me too see even one of my parents. They always prioritize other things.

Well I'm lucky my mom didn't go to her company so early though

After I ate my breakfast I bid a good bye to my mom and hopped into my black lamborgini car. You can say that this car is my favorite among of all my cars.

After 25 minutes I already arrived at Fiore High. Well get yourself ready Jellal, you have a very long day and a very clingy girlfriend ahead of you.

Why do I have such a nice life*sarcasms*

"Hey Jellal glad you're already here" Natsu greeted me.

"We thought you are going to skip class again" Gajeel said.

"As you can see I'm here that mean I didn't skip class, baka" I said to both of them. Why am I even talking to these idiots anyway?

"Hey! We're not idiot maybe GAJEEL is the idiot" Natsu said with a large grin on his face.

"Ghee, your the idiot one NATSU not me!" Gajeel said and smack Natsu's head head

"Why you metal head!!!"

"Flame brain!"

"Pea brain!"

"Flame princess!"

I just leave them alone there fighting I don't care if they will beet out each others life. They always do that anyways. What's the point of stopping them.

As if on a cue Lucy appeared in front of me " Hi Jellal"

"Hi" I greeted back

"No kisses for your girlfriend?" She said and pouted.

"It's too early for that Lucy, maybe after classes we can meet, in your house" I said and walk through the corridor. But still she followed me. -_-

"Why so cold, darling? Didn't you missed missed me? We haven't seen each other for a week" she whined.

"Stop being irritating Luce" as I said that I faced her and kiss her, Ofcourse she kissed back.

I looked at her eyes again "I guess that should do the trick darling" and I smirked at her.

"Yeah, see you at my house tonight" she winked at me and headed to her classroom already.

"Look's like someone want's to make out at the corridor of the school" Natsu said with a smirk

"I thought you already go to the classroom? By the way where is Gajeel?" I aksed.

"Gajeel met up whit his girlfriend"

"I think we should already head to our class"

"Guess your right, it's almost time anyways"

And so, we headed right to our classroom. I wonder if something will happen interesting today.

Gajeel PoV

After Natsu and I hurriedly search for Levy. I know that she can keep this secret that I'm about to tell her. After a few minutes of searching for her I found her at the isolated part of the library. And she's reading that is why she is in the library-_-

"Levy" I whispered to her

"Ahh" she shouted at shock and the librarian gave us a first warning.

"Oh my God Gajeel you almost gave me a heart attack!" She whisper shouted.

"Oh I'm sorry. But there's an important thing that I want to tell you" I said seriously at her. And meeting her eyes. I wish she will not that shock once she founds out.

She looked at me unsure of what to say. "And... ummm... what are you going to tell me important?"

"She's coming back, Erza Scarlet is coming here back at Fiore High today" I heard her sharp exhale and obviously lost of words on what to say

"Are you sure about that?" Levy asked.

"I'm sure Levy, 100% sure on this information. Natsu's the one who told me yesterday. And for the first he is sure on what he had just said to me'' I looked at her with seriousness in my eyes.

"If t-that is the case what should we do? And does Jellal know about this" I saw a hint of happiness and concern into her eyes.

"No Jellal don't have the slightest idea that Erza is coming back today. Only you, Natsu and me are the one who knows about this"

"Should I inform mirajane? Lucy? Juv-" I cut her off in an instant.

"No one should know about this. I am pretty sure that they will know about this anyway today." I said.

"O-okay" she said unsure.

I hold Levy's hand tight and she looked at me "Levy, you trust me right?" I asked.

She just nod her head "I promise everything will be still the same even if comes back. I'm sure she will forgive you because you do not have a sin to her okay? Just please trust and believe in me okay" as I said those words I pull Levy closer to me and hugged her tight. And kissed the top of her head to sooth her down.

Levy PoV

Just so you know Gajeel and I are dating since last year. Like he is my first ever boyfriend in my life. Even though sometimes she calls me a shrimp. But Everything that Gajeel said to me, put me in a great shock. Erza is coming back today. She's been one year gone in this school. But I know when she left this school hatred is the only one she feels about us. Who wouldn't? After we betrayed her, we kept the secret relationship of Jellal and Lucy while they are still dating. Honestly I don't want to lie at her. She's been my best friend since I can remember both Juvia and I are just scared to loose our popularity. I guess this is the consequence of being popular. You get to betray your own friend. I just really hope that when Erza comes back everything will just be the same. And I hope she can forgive us for the second time.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Ohorat finally updated. Some gale moments for gale shippers out there!!!! Who is excited for Erza's come back? Can't believe school is about to start! T_T so expect that I won't be updating maybe for months. But anyway here's a deal if I get

8+ VOTES I will updated and of course. 4+ comments!!!

Please

Vote

And

Comment

-flare9785-