Chapter seventeen

Jellal PoV 

So what I saw earlier was not my imagination after all. It really is Erza and she's back, and currently sitting beside me. I am really uncomfortable right now, having her sitting beside me casually like nothing happened for the past year. She even look different now, she looks hotter and sexier. Like she's not the Erza I've known before. I did not even know back then that she is rich, she told me she is poor and just a scholar.

As our classes pass by I can't even concentrate on what our teacher is saying. Because I'm still to shock knowing that Erza is back. I was about to forget that she is my sit mate and concentrate on whatever the teacher saying, suddenly she looked at me and wink, then looked back again at the board.

Did she just really wink at me?

Erza PoV

After our third subject it was our lunch time, and I go directly to my friends. Ultear, Meredy, Mirajane and Wendy.

"Hi" I said casually at them. When out of the blue Wendy started crying

"Whaa Erza...... W-we really missed you you were gone for one year"

"Stop crying Wendy, I'm back now aren't I, so you should be happy" I said reassuringly.

"But Erza you have to tell all about you for the past year. Even we, can't contact you back then'' Ultear said

"And you even changed too, your not the nerdy Erza we knew before" Meredy said

"Plus you even look hotter and sexier now" Mirajane complimented me

I chuckled a little on what they said  about me. "Oh come on guys I didn't change that much, except for the fact that i'm more confident and stronger now''

"What happened to you for the past year Erza?" Ultear asked

"Nothing much, I studied there and also started studying about our business and preparing myself for the surprise I'm about to give to them" And then I smirked evilly  

"So you will pursue your revenge on them huh" Mirajane said

"Ofcourse I have never even once forgot their betrayal to me. Every time I think about them, the more i want to make them suffer" I said with anger lacing in my voice.

"I just hope you know what your doing Erza, because you might regret it later" Meredy said with concern

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing. I'm just going to give them a taste on what I have felt before. I'm just going somewhere important  I'll see you later guys" I left the table and saw the group of Jellal in the popular table with there 'girlfriends' this is going to be really fun*smirk*

Natsu PoV

We're currently here at the popular table just in case you didn't  notice -_-

"Say what?! you know she's coming back and you did't even tell me?!" Jellal said to me angrily

"I just don't want to make the matters complicated" I said in defence

Hey even though I know she's coming back today, I don't want to make a scene. I mean if they know that I know she's going back today the matters will be so much complicated. Starting with Lucy, I'm sure up to now Erza is still mad at her. Then there's Jellal who broke her heart. And lastly there's 'us'  meaning Gajeel and me the one who started the bet and made Erza's life a living hell. So it is much better if they don't know and put everything in place and let everything happen to  its own accordance.