chapter 4- they're back

Steve’s Pov

I said, “Angela is the kind of girl who is sweet, kind and sensitive, but she takes a while to know what is going on around her even when the signs are in front of her.’

Angela said, “Really captain obvious? Steve is the kind of guy who is friendly to everyone, smart and funny. He is also a rebel, but he is too straightforward most of the time. He kind of demands answers right after he asks a question. He won’t even give you time to think.”

I shouted, “I do give you time to think, you had from the time we were at our lockers to now. I find that’s enough time to think.”

“Ms. Jones and Mr. Miller that is enough! Thank you for the information. Now, let the rest of the class have their turn.If you two could please quiet down,” said sir.

Jenny’s Pov

What the heck?

Mikey’s Pov

Wow! Things just started to heat up in here.

Tiffani’s Pov

Huh, what just happened? It wasn’t like Steve and Angela to describe each other like that.

Dani’s Pov

What the frick?

Anyway, I was going to say something important, but I have to give my description now.

“Sir, I have something to say.”

“Go ahead,” he said.

“Mike Smith is a cute and commensive little boy,” everyone laughs, ‘He is also sweet, but doesn’t like anyone touching him.”

“Amen,” Angela said.

“That’s all.”

“I, Mike Smith, have something to say about Daniella Jonas, the wanna be. They say she is rich, but I’ve been to her house. She’s nothing but an ordinary person like us. She’s sweet but likes to brag about the fact that she’s related to the Jonas brothers. Everyone knows that already, but no she still brags and brags all night long. And that is Daniella’s personality, that’s all.”

“Thank you, Mr. Smith and Ms. Jonas, next.”

“Me sir! Hi, my name is Tiffani, and my partner’s name is Jennifer but everyone calls her Jenny. She is sweet, kind and funny but she’s kind of an unstable little girl. Bye!” she said.

“Huh, thanks for describing me, T. Now is my turn to describe you. Hi, I’m Jenny, let me just say I’m not unstable. Right, down to business. Tiffani is sweet, kind, funny and quite scary when she is serious or mad. She is fun to be around.”

“Is that all Ms. Sims?”

“Yes sir.”

“Anyone else? No? Okay.”

Five Minutes Later

“You guys, I have big news,” I said.

“What?” everyone shouted.

“My older brother and sister, Kimberly and Devon, are back home from shooting their movie and will be attending this school by next week,” I said.

“Awesome,” Angela said.

“Cool,” Jenny said.

“Oh no, Kim is back!” Mikey cried.

“Wicked cool,” Tiffani said.

“I didn’t know you have a brother and sister, Daniella,” Steve said.

‘Yeah, I do and also they will be acting the role of a couple for one of their movies, so they’re trying to get scene right. Oh yeah, they are picking me up after school.”