chapter 7- the big ' I love you'

Unedited. I'm looking for an editor. If anyone is interested please pm me and enjoy the chapter. Now it is edited.

.............................

Steve’s Pov

I saw Angela leaving her locker to go to class. Well, it’s now or never.

“Angela, wait!” I shouted.

“What you want Steve?”

“We need to talk, Angel.”

"No, we don’t.”

“You’re not leaving until I finish what I’m going to say.”

“Go ahead, then,” she said a bit annoyed.

“You have been avoiding me for too long. It has to stop and it will stop now. You have been doing this since the day I told you, I love you. You asked for time; I gave you your space. Now I want answers and an honest one at that.”

“Fine, you want an answer, here is your answer. I love you, but I don’t know what to do. I’m confused I guess; I think if we start to date that you will eventually get bored with me and leave me for someone else,” she cried.

“Angela, I will never do that to you. It actually hurts me to see you like this. Baby, please don’t cry for me,” I said pulling her into my embrace forgetting we’re in the hallway and missing first period.

When she quieted down, I looked at her and leaned in to kiss her. She met me halfway as her soft lips touched mine. She kissed me back; we were like that for five minutes. I pulled away and said breathlessly, “Angela, I love you and nothing will change that.”

“I love you too, Steve,” she said, before pulling me back to her lips. Oh how I love this girl. I don’t think I can live without her.

“Oh crap,” I said pulling away from her. “I have to leave, see you at lunch.”  She just smiled; I pecked her lips and take my leave. I wonder if I can get her to be my girlfriend and to go on a date with me. I’m desperate for this girl. See what she’s doing to me?

Angela Pov

The moment he walked away the bell rang, signaling the end of the period but that wasn’t what I’m thinking was that Steve kissed me. He just kissed me, I’m on cloud nine. OMG! I wonder what Jezebel will do to me. I will be left alone. No need for that so called ‘Master Plan’ now. I wonder what it was, anyway.

“Angela!” Jenny shouted.

“Jenny, I have something to tell you, but you have to promise not to let Jezebel or anyone else who is not in our group hears this. If not she will kill me.”

“Why will she kill you, never mind what is it?”

“Steve kissed me.”

“What do you mean kissed you… on the lips?”

“Yes.”

“Ek!” she squealed, “I have to tell the guys, this like phase four of the ‘master plan.’’’

“Phase four, how many phases are there?”

“Ten, bye. See you in class,” she said, skipping away from me. I hope she doesn’t open her big mouth and tell the whole school.

I missed first period, but it was worth it. English next, great; I wonder if I can find Steve and start a make-out session to miss it.

Sigh, I touched my lips. They were still warm since it nearly two seconds ago Steve’s lips were there. To tell you the truth, that was my first kiss. I was kind of waiting on the right guy to give my first kiss to. I know it sounds cheap, but it’s the truth.

You have no idea how many guys tried to get me to be their girlfriend, but I turned them down. They never gave that feeling whenever I’m around Steve like a stampede of butterflies in my stomach. And I’m not like those girls who wear those skirts that hardly cover their butt and tops with all the cleavage and still they push up their breast to make sure they’re showing.

What the hell! They’re out already and they are only doing that to be popular and to sleep around. Disgusting! How can they do that? I don’t know thank god I’m not one of them.

Argh! I still need to get those notes but I don’t want to go to English. Maybe I can go on the school’s roof and chill out until English class is finished.

Jenny’s Pov

Right now I’m in English, and Angela hasn’t come to class yet, half the period had passed. She really does hate this subject but I can’t even believe that Steve kissed her. When she told me, I couldn’t contain my excitement but I have to be careful. If the word comes out, she might kill me.

I wonder what Devon might do. He’s a junior after all and he’s kind of over-protective of us but mainly over Angela. It’s like his duty to protect her.

Dani’s Pov

I still can’t believe everyone did that to me last Friday. Sure I forgave them, but it wasn’t funny. Lately, I’ve been seeing that Jezebel and Angela are having this mini competition.

Steve came into class with this goofy smile on his face. I wonder what’s got him so happy.  I have to ask Jenny if she knows anything about what’s going on.

Steve’s Pov

I went to class with this ridiculous smile on my face. Dani looked at me as if I was crazy. Can’t blame her, I might look like the joker right now but I can’t help it. Angela just confessed her feelings for me. So of course I have this dumb smile on my face. I was hardly paying attention in class. All I was thinking about was Angela, that kiss and how soft her lips were on mine. I wonder if I can surprise her with date Wednesday night.

Angela’s Pov

The bell rang to signal for break. I came off the roof to see Steve going to his locker. I called for him. He turned around and saw me. Turned back and continued to walk to his locker. He saw me, right? I just told him I love him and now avoiding me. Something is not rig