chapter 5- the prank

• Dedicated to all my wattpad friends

Hey finally updating what relief, this chapter actually took me some time to think about but it's here. Enjoy!  I want to thank my friends, ashtastic2013 and bratitude03. This chap is dedicated to all my wattpad friends. Thanks for reading. 

The new cover was made by Dion Fitzgerald.

I recommend my friend's, shuni101, book i can't keep my best friend's secret, it's a must read.

One more thing the song on the side is Angela's ring tone.

Unedited, my editor is probably dead by now. Well she is not dead. I got a new editor so from now on i will only post edited chapters. This one was edited.

..................................

Angela’s Pov

“So Ange, you want to go for some ice-cream?”  Devon asked me.

“You can come too, Steve, if you want.”

“Yeah, it will give us a chance to get to know you better,” Kim stated.

“Sorry guys, but I have homework to do. See you guys tomorrow. It was nice seeing you, Devon, Kimmy,” I rambled as I quickly ran off.

Devon’s Pov

“What was that about? Hey, Steve, you coming or not?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m coming,” he said.

On the Way to the Ice Cream Parlor

“So Steve, how long have you known Ang?”

“Since the last year of middle school, but I didn’t see her at all our freshman year at Wood Prep High.’

“Huh.”

“But now we’re locker buddies.”

“What! You and my little angel are locker buddies?!” I shouted, nearly coming off the road.

“Dev, calm down. I have something to tell you and Kim when we get home,” my little sister whispered to me.

“It better be good,” I whisper back.

“Yeah, like fate got us to be locker buddies.”

“We’re here,” I said, and got out the car.

Steve’s Pov

What is it with all these questions?

“So, Steve tell me about yourself.” I think the girl named Kimmy said. She looks like Devon, maybe they’re twins.

“Well, I have a little sister name Suzie. I like to play the guitar and drums. My two favorite sports are baseball and basketball. My favorite color is midnight blue; I’m not afraid to admit that I’m a rebel,” I said.

“You like music then,?” she asked.

“Yeah, I do.”

“Huh, so what do think about Angela?”

Everyone shouted, “What?” I looked her as if she was crazy. I’m confused about what she asked me.

“Kim, did you ask him about Ange?” Devon asked.

“Calm down, won’t you? I know that she is your angel like Mike is my prince. But I’m curious; do you, Steve, have feelings for Angela?” Kimmy asked with a serious face.

“Arg, I- I- can I get back to you on that?” I stammered.

“Sure sweetie, but I want an answer by tomorrow, okay?”