Introduction

"Their love for words brought them together." 

********

Hello everyone. Here's my fifth book "Logophile".

This book is set in Alternate Universe and the names of One Direction members have been used but, none of it represents them in real life. 

Most of the book will be in the form of text messages but, there will be some actual story too to give detailed information.

Do not steal my work. (Copyright 2015 by DirectionerRia17) 

I hope you will enjoy it.

My twitter- ria17sep

Thank you. :)

********

Niall13 : I think you're beautiful.

FlorenceWrites : You have never seen me.

Niall13 : I haven't seen your face but, I know about your feelings. Trust me there is nothing prettier than them.

FlorenceWrites : Are you serious?

Niall13 : I have learnt to judge people based on their personalities not looks.

FlorenceWrites : Well good for you then.

Niall13 : You're beautiful.

FlorenceWrites : Can you stop saying that?

Niall13 : Woah! I thought girls like it.

FlorenceWrites : I don't mean to be rude but, you're really getting on my nerves. I appreciate your compliment but, you have to stop spamming me with messages.

Niall13 : All I wanted to say is that I love all of your books. I'm able to relate to them and they also show you have a lovely personality.

FlorenceWrites : I'm flattered but, now can you please stop messaging me?

Niall13: Okay, I promise.

Some promises are meant to be broken.

No matter how many times we say that inner beauty is everything, we always choose the one that first pleases our eyes. Our eyes can't see through everything, sometimes they are misleading but, our hearts always take us on the right path.

This story is about a boy and a girl who didn't see each other in flesh when they fell in love. They fell in love with the feelings. They fell in love through words.