Chapter 18

Dedicated to: Vanz_OneD , GopsWatty_4 , LostinFantasy13 , Zavie_says

FlorenceWrites: All I want is one text. Just tell me how you are...

FlorenceWrites: Did that make you so mad? I'm sorry, talk to me please.

Niall13: I'm here to tell you that you're your very own enemy.
You'll let yourself down more than anyone else ever would. Stop feeling bad about yourself. You know what? You fear that I'll not accept you, right? Here's the thing, Florence Jones- I don't care if you're overweight, skinny, tall or short. Whether you have piercings or dyed hair or you're just a girl with weird taste in clothes. I don't care if you're very rich or you don't have a lot of money. I don't care about what race you belong to, I don't care about your background, all I want is you.

Niall13: I don't want to take this argument further and I am still mad at you but, I want you anyway.

FlorenceWrites: What made you love me so crazily that you don't even care about what I look like?

Niall13: Your words, Flora. You're beautiful, I just know it.

FlorenceWrites: What if I'm not pretty at all?

Niall13: What is being pretty? I don't understand how people estimate that whether a person is pretty or not. It's just the arrangement of eyes, mouth , nose etc on a face Lol. Why are we so obssessed with it? It would be easier to judge if people looked like their personalities and I can see right through your soul as I have felt the words you say. You are so innocent and adorable I couldn't help falling for you. I actually don't care about how you look, do you see the light?

FlorenceWrites: Believe me, I'm crying right now. I couldn't have dreamt of anyone saying that to me, Niall. Looks like you got it real bad for me, Lol.

FlorenceWrites: You're such a cheeky idiot, I love you to death. You could brighten up the darkest days of mine with one text. When I don't get a message from you, I lose all the hope I have. You get me going, Niall. You give me strength without physically being here.

Niall13: We feel the same for each other. Now you know, that I love you unconditionally. Can we meet?

FlorenceWrites: Yes.

Niall13: Finally!

FlorenceWrites: :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)