Chapter 13

Niall13: A friendly reminder for you Flora, you're my girlfriend.

FlorenceWrites: I don't need to be reminded, I'm loving life like it is.

Niall13: Good girl.

FlorenceWrites: Wait.. did you just call me Flora?

Niall13: Yep, I did. ;)

FlorenceWrites: Okay, Neil.

Niall13: What even?

FlorenceWrites: I'm just playin' with you.

Niall13: I am not.

FlorenceWrites: Oh My God, you just took it in the other way.

Niall13: I'm glad I did. What do I do to make you feel like you're officially mine?

FlorenceWrites: You don't need to do anything, Niall. I'm already in love with you.

Niall13: I need to see your face, Flora. I know you're beautiful, I just want to put a face to that girl who's always clouding my mind.

FlorenceWrites: It's too soon, Niall.

Niall13: I'll accept you for whoever you are, I already have. I would never judge you, love.

FlorenceWrites: And that's what I love about you.

Niall13: You know, the first thing I do when I wake up is check my phone for messages from you or any story update from you or anything from you. Basically, everything revolves around you.

Niall13: If my internet connection dies, I die because the only thing that's keeping me alive is someone far way from me on a website.

FlorenceWrites: I know exactly how you feel. I don't know why you love me so much or you are just good with words but, I just can't make you believe that I'm as much in love with you as you are or maybe even more than you.

Niall13: I want to see you, Flora. I want to feel you, I feel empty.

FlorenceW rites: That's gonna happen somewhere in future, it's too soon.

Niall13: I can wait forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

CHEESY STUFF

My twitter- ria17sep

Thank you. :)