Chapter 17

Dedicated to- Zavie_says , Vanz_OneD , LostinFantasy13 , swathygops

FlorenceWrites: I'm sorry if I disappointed you. I just didn't want to make any promises that I won't be able to keep.

FlorenceWrites: Niall, I love you.

FlorenceWrites: You know what? What if we meet and I turn out to be someone you didn't expect me to be and all your hopes come crashing down? I won't let that happen to you. I have my reasons. Maybe we should stay the way we are, I can't bring myself to see you because I know that once you see me, everything will change forever.

FlorenceWrites: Trust me, I want to see you too but, I know I'll come as a huge disappointment and you would regret getting yourself in this situation. I don't think we'll last, Niall.

FlorenceWrites: I know you're there. I know you would always be but I can't be there for you, I'm sorry.

FlorenceWrites: Please say something?

FlorenceWrites: Please?

FlorenceWrites: I'm begging you, your silence is killing me.

FlorenceWrites: Good night, Niall. Although I know I won't be having a good night.

FlorenceWrites: I can't sleep Niall, don't torture me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted another chapter of Let's Fanboy, it's new and I need your opinions. :)

My twitter- ria17sep