Chapter 12

Florence's Profile

Dark_Drake posted a message:

FlorenceWrites, Girl, I hope you know I'm not gonna fangirl over your books like every other dumb sh!t fan of yours does. I'm gonna tell the you the truth, your story sucks.

The cover looked so good but, when I read it, it all went downhill from there. I wonder how you have so many reads and votes.

PLEASE DON'T CONTINUE!

Niall13 replied.

Niall13: Mate, listen up. I'm not gonna tolerate you talking crap about her. You have no right to disrespect her.

Dark_Drake replied.

Dark_Drake: Oh, so you're one of her fans. I knew it, y'all are the same. Use you're brains.

Niall13 replied.

Niall13: First of all dumb sh!t, it's YOUR. Shut the heck up, I don't want your filthy messages on her wall!

Dark_Drake replied.

Dark_Drake: Her story sucks, fight me.

Niall13 replied.

Niall13: NEWS FLASH: YOU'RE NO ONE TO JUDGE HER

Dark_Drake replied.

Dark_Drake: I'm just presenting my opinion, y'all are immature because you can't take it.

Niall13 replied.

Niall13: There's a way to present your opinion and you definitely seem to be not aware of that. That's exactly what I call uncivilized.

Niall13 replied.

Niall13: AND YES, My girl is good at whatever she does. I don't give a flying f**k about what you think.

Inbox

FlorenceWrites: You didn't have to do that Niall!

Niall13: I had to. Now, delete that message from your wall, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

FlorenceWrites: I won't delete it.

Niall13: WHY

FlorenceWrites: It would always be a reminder for how I couldn't be good enough.

FlorenceWrites: I will remember that I couldn't be good at the only thing I thought I am good at- writing.

Niall13: No babe, no.You're really good. That Drake guy was just a hater.

FlorenceWrites: I think I'm gonna take my story down...

Niall13: NO WAY, THAT LOSER CAN'T MAKE YOU DO THIS!

Nialll13: I won't let you do this.

Niall13: Florence, look most of your fans are bombarding his profile with rude messages because he wrote that to you.

Niall13: Do you see how much we all love you?

FlorenceWrites: I just don't know, Niall.

Niall13: That guy's words could really hurt, I know. But, Florence, you gotta be strong, you will meet a lot of bad guys in your life, don't let them put you down.

FlorenceWrites: Do you have any idea about how you make me feel 100x better?

Niall13: You make me feel 100000000x better, you have no idea. So are you gonna keep your story and delete that guy's message?

FlorenceWrites: Yes, I'm gonna do that. I got some really nice messages from others telling me that Drake guy is a loser. I'm so lucky to have you all!

Niall13: That's my girl! And that guy's profile is full of hate messages from all your fans.

FlorenceWrites: He might be rude Niall but, cyber-bullying isn't fun. Words can hurt even virtually. I'm gonna post a message to tell all my readers to stop sending hate to him..

Niall13: You're too good for this world Florence....

FloreneWrites: No, I am not

Niall13: Yes, you are precious.

FlorenceWrites: *blushes*

Niall13: You're cute.

FlorenceWrites: I know.

Niall13: Good.

FlorenceWrites: :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My twitter- ria17sep

Thank you. :)