Chapter 10

FlorenceWrites: Heyy, Happy Birthday Niall!

Niall13: OH MY GOD! Thank you.

Niall13: How did you know it?

FlorenceWrites: I read your bio LOL.

Niall13: So, does that mean you're interested in me? ;)

FlorenceWrites: ...And this is why I don't talk to you.

Niall13:So, you're not interested in me? :(

FlorenceWrites: I never said that. :)

Niall13: There's still some hope....

FlorenceWrites: You would like to think that.

Niall13: So, I'm going to say something to you...

Niall13: I've been planning on it for a long time.

FlorenceWrites: Go on.

Niall13: After a stressful day at college, the only thing that cheers me up is you.

FlorenceWrites: I'm glad to know that.

Niall13: I'm gonna be honest here, I don't have a lot of friends. It takes some time for me to place my trust on someone, I've been hurt by people who said they would always be there for me in the past.

Niall13: But, you're someone who makes me feel at peace with myself. I've never seen you in flesh but, I feel so connected to you.

Niall13: Your words have the power to make anyone fall in love with you....

Niall13: Hey, are you there?

FlorenceWrites: Yes, yes.

FlorenceWrites: It's just that I was in awe of your words and I was too shocked to write anything. No one has ever spoken about me in the way you did, what did I do to deserve this?

Niall13: Girl, I'm just lucky to have you in my life.

Niall13: I wish after years from now, we would still be in each other's life.

FlorenceWrites: ..... And complete each other in a way no one else can.

Niall13: Yes.

Niall13: There it goes...

Niall13: I love you Florence Jones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My twitter- ria17sep

Thank you. :)