{4} Meeting the Parents?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it!  Also, what would YOU do if you were in this situation? : {o

Bye :) Thanks for reading <3

Oh, the irony in this was astounding. Just a few hours ago, Lilly and I were laughing about how awkward it would be to meet the parents on the second date, and here I was. On my second date. Meeting his family.

"You seem tense," he noted after a minute of us just standing on his front porch. Which-if I can point out-was bigger than the entirety of my apartment.

"Uh, I'm fine. You just didn't tell me," I mumbled, looking down at my outfit. This wouldn't be what I would usually wear to meet someone's parents. What if they were strict? And what if this shirt was too revealing?This sliver of my midriff would destroy everything! What if they didn't like my hair? Or my face? Or me? Shit. I covered the area of my stomach that was revealed timidly before meeting his stare.

"Hey, don't worry. Sorry for not telling you... It was kind of, uh, last minute."

"You still live with your parents?"

"It's a complicated story," he mumbled before sighing. "We don't have to go in there, if you don't want too. I know it's a lot to ask on our first real date."

"What?" I responded quickly before dropping my hands by my side. "No! You cooked dinner, and you put a lot of effort into this. I'm not going to let my awkwardness get in the way. It's okay, I guess."

He eyed me cautiously before shrugging slightly, "Whatever you say... Just, let me know if they get too... wild. They're something else."

I furrowed my brows slightly before following him into the house, hearing the sounds of clattering plates in a kitchen down the hall. To the right of the entrance was a grand living room, a plush sofa seated in the center, bookshelves lined the wall with chairs here and there. It was insane.

"That's where I spend most of my time," he pointed out, gesturing towards the living room. I nodded, mentally agreeing that I would be in that room whenever I could as well.

"Dimitri?" a youthful voice echoed from the end of the hallway. A girl practically galloped into the room, grinning ear to ear when she spotted me. She had blonde hair, smooth, pale skin. Her blue eyes gave me a once-over before holding out her hand to shake.

"I'm Lucy, but you can call me Skye," I greeted, shaking hands with her.

"Oh, I know who you are. This one won't shut up about you... I'm Julianne, his older sister," she replied enthusiastically. Her voice sounded so youthful, but barely looked a year or so older than us. I guess it was just the bubbliness.

"Has he?" I smirked, my stare flashing from Julianne to Dimitri, who seemed amused with his sister. I nudged him playfully before turning to his sister again. "What has he said?"

"Well, he went on and on about how you were the hot-"

Before I knew it, Dimitri's hand was covering his sister's mouth with a grin towards me.

"I said no such thing, Julianne. Go help dad with dinner."

She rolled her eyes before skipping out of the room, leaving me extremely amused. "So, you're disagreeing?"

"What?" He asked, moving his stare from watching his younger sister to me.

"You disagreed with her, saying you said no such thing. Hmph," I crossed my arms, trying to focus all my effort on my smirk to remain internal.