Chapter 7

It was a hot relaxing shower and the second best thing I had experienced during this camping trip. Except for the fact it was small and the walls had spiders and other bugs I didn’t like, other than that I enjoyed it. And it was nice to clean my hair and step out smelling good.

After getting dry and dressed I stepped out and saw mirrors and sinks. There were a bunch of girls running around blow drying their hair and putting on make up and other beauty products. I stayed away from the crowd and just brushed my hair hoping that I looked good. But as I did I caught a glimpse of fiery red hair moving out of the building. I followed it to see the red headed girl from the other day.

“Hay!” I yelled and patted her shoulder. She turned around and when she saw me her expression was worry. “It’s me from last night.”

“I remember.”

“I just wanted to say…I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said those things. I was just mad and I took it out on you.”

She seemed to calm down. “Oh well I’m sorry too I shouldn’t have accused you of sleeping with my boyfriend. These two boys said they saw you with him and he does kind of have a history of…cheating.”

“Then why are you with him?” I asked. “

“I broke up with him after fighting with you.” She said a bit sadly.

“It’s probably for the best. By the way I’m Lela.”

 “I’m Taylor but my friends call me Pepsi or Pep for short.”

“Pepsi?”

“Because I love it. I really think Pepsi is the best thing in the world and I would pick it over Zach Efron any day.” I looked down to see a can of Pepsi in her hand and I laughed.

“Cool.”

That when Allison saw me and ran over. “Oh my god is that her?! The girl that accused you of sleeping with her BF.”

“It’s ok Al it’s all cleared up.”

“Oh in that case, I love your hair.” Allison started to run her fingers through her hair. “Have you ever thought about putting it in a braid or better yet curling it?”

“I’m sorry about her.” I said.

“It’s okay. I’ve never really had fashion advise before. Most of my friends are nature freaks.”

“Then you should come over to our site. We can have makeovers!” She clapped her hands. “Come tonight, it’s camp site 23. I can’t wait!” I looked at Pepsi. She nodded her head.

“Okay I will. But I’ve never had one before.”

“Oh that’s fine..HAY, after the makeovers we can go to the beach party tonight!” Allison exclaimed. 

I was confused. “Beach party? Another party tonight? There was a bomb fire last night!”

“People like to go wild in the woods Le get over it.” She said still observing Pepsi’s hair. Some girls called to Pepsi and she looked back at me.

“I have to go but I’ll come over tonight. Site 23 you said. “I nodded “Great until then.” She turned around and ran over to the group probably to fill them in on what just happened.

Allison turned to me. “It’ll be so fun! You look way better by the way.” She said looking at me.

“Thanks I feel better.”

“So what are you planning to do to get back at Pepsi. Should we die her hair purple?”

“What?”