Chapter 3 - Charm

"Oh my gosh, where is it?!" I said looking for my charm bracelet. I remember putting it in my bag with my books but I've looked a hundred times. "Where could it be?" I continued, eagerly searching for my charm bracelet. "Liz, you're gonna be late!" my mom yelled. "Just a couple more minutes" I yelled back. "Say that to the bus! it's coming!" my mom shouted. "Fine" I whispered. I hurriedly ran downstairs and saw the bus in front of my house. "This isn't gonna be a good day" I whispered and sighed. I sat in the 4th row beside a cheerleader named Shanny. "Where's Harry?" I thought to myself. I grabbed my phone and texted harry "Haz, where are you" the text said. A few minutes passed and my phone finally buzzed "I'm coming late babe, see you later xx" Harry replied to me. I then talked to Shanny on the way to school.

------------------------

I went to my locker and dropped my bag. "Could my charm bracelet be here?" I thought as I began searching in my locker. "H--Hi, ermm ....L-Liz?" a familiar voice said behind me. "Yes?" I said looking at the person. "Erm... i-is this yours?" he said showing me my charm bracelet "Oh my gosh yes, thanks a bunch! I've been looking for it!" i said enthusiasticaly. "You're welcome" the guy said handing me my charm bracelet and turning around. "Wait" I yelled at him. He came back and walked towards me. "Where'd you find it?" i asked curiously. "Yesterday.... I bumped in to you and erm ..you were hurrying so I guess you didn't notice you dropped it" he said looking down. No wonder his voice was familiar. "What's your name?" I asked smiling at him. "He lifted his head and said "I'm Niall" revealing a half smile. The bell then rang and Niall vanished. Niall had blonde hair, blue eyes and he's cute, I thought to myself. Well better hurry to math.

______________

After math, I immediately went to my locker. Harry sent me a text to go there. Not long, I saw Harry standing infront of my locker. "Hi babe" he said with his cheeky smile "I missed you so much" giving me a kiss on the lips. "I missed you too Haz" I said fixing his curls. "What have you been up to Haz? Why were you late" I said wondering, I'm pretty sure he didn't overslept or anything as he always wakes up early. "I ... erm.. have to run some errands.." he said looking away. "I have to go to class now Liz" he said turning back "I love you" he added then hugged me. I can feel he was hiding something but I didn't have time to protest. "I love you too Haz" I finally said then walked to class. "What is up with him?" I thought to myself.

Harry's P.O.V.

I had to make up an excuse for Liz. I know she'll worry about me if she finds out. I love her so much, I didn't want her to do anything with this. When I saw Liz enter her class, I went to the exit of the school. This needs to be done, and I'm gonna end this right now. I went to my car and drove to the old factory. "I must protect Liz" I thought to myself while driving. I sighed and thought "For Liz."

** 3 votes for the next chapter, sorry **