prologue

Love? What is love? Some say it's a selfish thing that makes people use you and your emotions , others say it's one of the best experience in life.

But can love come easy for everyone? No.

It's a hard journey of falling in love, and facing hate, betrayal, friendship, relations, work etc.

Vanessa,21 is the girl next door, Always helpful, polite and caring. She is the daughter, of Mr. Andy the owner of the largest Race courses and tracks in United States and the owner of the Team "Nessa Martin "

Ryder...25 charming, handsome, hardworking, total bad boy vibes with the good boy face. He is one of the Top Racer On the Tracks, and the Proud Racer of "Nessa Martin", but what nobody knows is, Ryder has his own secret. Being a billionaire and not showing off the wealth is difficult, but Ryder has Kept it a secret from majorly everyone, except Mr, Andy.

As a billionaire, Ryder is risking his life on the dangerous Race course, where there is possibilities of number of death attacks.

It was the Summer of 2018, when Vanessa came to help her dad with the business and that's where she had her most amazing and weird interactions and deep connections with people completely new o her.

Ryder was stunned seeing Vanessa for the first time, but he knew she was Off-limits with all the death threats. He did not want him to be in Mr. Andy's Bad books.

But can the spark between them and the sexual tension, the emotions of love all be buried that easily? Read the story to find that out.