Chapter 1

Minna!  Welcome to the first part of TsurugiXReader! (The me for the first 14 chapters is actually Catscanhop)

Tsurugi: Had to be about me....

Me: Yes ^3^

Tsurugi: *Grumpy*

Me: Let's see what happens...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers POV

He sat there, like he always did. Tsurugi sat on his desk, pen on his paper, quiet. Ever since the day he joined this school, he's always been the cool silent guy that every girl fell for right? Well you could say so, I like him too. But there's no point in confessing, every girl does to him. He rejects. Even if they are the most popular, the most perfect, the most beautiful girl, they would always get rejected. What if he rejects me? You know I'll make a fool out of myself so don't even try.  I tell myself. 

I sighed. 

"Today we are learning about history, King Henry the..." The teacher muttered, he wasn't having fun. I turned my head to Tsurugi, serious face. Right. Right. I repeated the word again and again until (Name of best friend) winked at me. I gave her a confused face then she tilted her head towards Tsurugi. I blushed bright red and shook my head dissnissevely then put my head on my work. I fely a kick under my leg.

"OW!" I shouted, the teacher turned to me.

"Anything wrong..?" he muttered, I shook my head and cracked a smile. 

"Class you are dismissed." He mumbled as if he was going to sleep. 

I casually walked out of the room before kicking (Name of best friend) in the lower knee.

"What was that for?" She hissed. 

"For kicking me in class." I hissed back. 

"I know you like Tsurugi just say so okay." she continued, "Maybe you could ask him to be your valentine.." I blushed but turned my head. 

"Stop it." I muttered before leaving her giggling face, laughing away. 

Time skip {Lunch time}

I sat down on my table, with my lunch. Roast chicken and potatoes.

"Ayyy maa frienddd inn loveeee!!" (Best friend) called out, swiftly sitting down next to me. "I wooonder where Tsurugi-san is right now."

"Just be quiet please.." I muttered, trying hard not to tell her to shut up. 

"Come on buddy, confess please. !!" She pleaded with a cracked laughing tone in her voice. I ae slowly and kept shaking my head. Her voice went quiet and I lifted my head up. 

"Look who's here...." She whispered. I lifted my head a bit more and saw Tsurugi. His dim eyes half closed and he sat down. (B:F) kicked my leg, I held in the pain.

"So-o Tsurugi." She said, slyly. Tsurugi just lifted his head up, annoyed. "Did you know that-" I pulled her arm, yanking it with a strong tug. "U-Ok" I smiled and went back to eating. I heard Tsurugi give a small laugh and go back to eating for a while. 

Me: OOOOOOGH Tsurugi noticing the reader. 

Tsurugi: Stop =_=

Me: No ^-^!

Tsurugi: *Growling*

Me:*Hugs*

Tsurugi: GET OFF ME!!

Me: Nu -.- Let's see what happens in the next chapters!