Chapter 21

Me: THE WEEKEND HAS ARRIVED WOOOO

Tsurugi: Geez calm down. It's only Saturday. 

Me: THAT'S STILL A WEEKEND!

Tsurugi: So what?

Me: LET ME ENJOY MYSELF PLEASE! YOU'RE BEING WORSE THAN SHADOW!

Tsurugi: Woah....I wouldn't go that far.

Me: Yeah...you're right. Well ENJOY READING!

----------------

Readers POV

I walked home, hand in hand with Tsurugi. 

"I'm glad you came tonight." He smiled at me. He looked amazing when he smiled. 

"So am I. I hope we can go back to what we once were. I don't know how long it will take. BUt I'm already falling for you." I stopped next to him and smiled up at him. He smiled down and kissed me. I kissed him back. 

"I hope we can too. And I've already fallen for you." He spoke as he pulled away from the kiss. I hugged him my head resting on his chest. 

"I love you (Y:N)....we should get you back. Your mum already hates me enough." You smiled and giggled. 

"We should." Holding his hand, you dragged him home with you.

"What time do you call this?" Mum queried angrily. I looked at the silver watch I had on my wrist. 

"9:04." I answered reading off the watch. 

"Don't get cocky with me missy. Go to your bedroom, you're grounded." I groaned slightly. 

"Bye Tsurugi." I spoke, giving him a smile and a wave. 

"Bye (Y:N)." He whispered kissing my cheek and leaving. I turned to mum and gave her a 'I hate you so much right now' look. I went up to my bedroom. The next time I would see Tsurugi would be Monday at the latest. I would just have to wait until then. 

-----------------

Me: YAY THEY'RE DATING AGAIN!

Tsurugi: WHAT! I'm not dating reader-chan!

Me: YOU'RE GONNA GET MARRIED!

Tsurugi: *Blushes* SH-SHUT UP!