Chapter 6

Me: (smiling)

Tsurugi: sigh. Welcome back and...

Me: (still smiling)

Tsurugi: (eyes twitching) before I asked you to be my valentine and we'll see what you say!

Me: (clapping)

--------------------------------------------

Readers P.O.V

Shocked. Me!? His Valentine??

"Are you sure you got the right girl, Tsurugi?" I asked, confused. He put on his smirk on and nodded.

"Well?" (b/F) asked, smirking as well and nudging me.

"I-i... Oh yeah, okay!" I blurted out. Tsurugi smiled and nodded, after that he just walked away.

"Oh my god that is amazing a boy asked you out!" (B/F) shouted, "I CANT BEILVE YOU GOT ASKED BY TSURUGI!!" She shouted again trying to get everyone's attention.

"Tsurugi?! Asked you to be his Valentine?!" A random girl shouted,

"Wow your so lucky!" Another one shouted.

"I hate you.." I muttered to (B/F), she laughed away as I covered my face, blushing.

Running away from the shouting girls I turned the corner. Unfortunately, I hit something. And sign. Tsurugi.

"Tsurugi, I need to ask you something." I mumbled getting up from the floor.

"Do you only like me because Yuuchi told you.. Something?" I muttered, he looked confused but cracked a smirk.

"No because your beautiful, and sweet," he said, getting up as we'll. blush seared over my face and I laughed.

"Do u want to go somewhere?" He asked, giving he a hand.

"Oh oh-okay?" I stuttered. I accepted the hand and we walked out of school.

We went to a soccer field. No one was there. Tsurugi sat me down on a bench and we admired the sunset together. He didn't say much. He just smiled, but to me that told me millions of words.

"So...." I said, "What did Yuuchi tell you?" I asked,

"He told me something I never knew," Tsurugi replied.

For some reason he moved his face closer to mine. It was a inch away. I could feel my face blush and get hot,

Tsurugi pressed his lips on mine.

TSURUGI KISSED ME??

Me: :3 sorry for short I'm kinda busy

Tsurugi: o-o yeah role playing

Me: shut up please =_=