Chapter 17

Tsurugi: Didn't you update this morning?

Me: Yeah but I wanted to again.

Tsurugi: Cool. Get on with it then.

Me: Geez calm down a little. Oh and my new book 'Fight For You' Is published. 

--------------

Readers POV

I walked into school again. Since I hadn't lost all of my memory I still remembered my best friend (Best friends name).

She (Or he) noticed me and ran over. 

"How are you feeling?" She asked pulling me in for a hug. 

"I-I'm feeling fine."

"Are you and Tsurugi still a thing? His and Ibuki's fight seemed pretty bad at the dance."

"Fight? What fight?" I asked. 

"You don't remember. Ibuki came up to the two of you while you were dancing. He threw a punch at Tsurugi and told him to stay away from his girl."

"Wait. Why was Ibuki saying that? We broke up didn't we. I mean I don't remember the past couple months. But I remember our break up."

"I think he still likes you. Speak of the devil. Here he comes now. You better go find Tsurugi before he does anything. Tsurugi loves you. You need to build your friendship again at least." I nodded slowly walking of to find him. Ibuki followed me. I found my way to the soccer pitch when I turned to face Ibuki. 

"What do you want!?" I shouted not really wanting to see him. 

"I want you!" He came close to me. But Tsurugi, who was on the soccer pitch, ran over and punched Ibuki.

"I've told you once, I'll tell you again. Stay away from her!" Tsurugi took me by the arm and dragged me away. My arm hurt slightly as he did. 

"Tsurugi, you're hurting me." He quickly let go.

"Sorry (Y:N) I was just worried about you." I smiled slightly. 

"Why?"

"Because I love you." He pressed his lips on mine. I kissed back. Something felt like this was right. 

-----------------

Me: I have this song stuck in my head and I feel like it fits you quite well Tsurugi. 

Tsurugi: What's it called?

Me: Monster/Call The Doctor. I feel like any fangirls would think of you like the song lyrics.

Tsurugi: *Grunts*

Me: BYE