Chapter 15

Me: HALF WAY  THERE!

Tsurugi: Half way to what?

Me: The end of the book. There's 30 chapters remember?

Tsurugi: So not much more?

Me: Depending on how long I do my chapters. SO ENJOY MINNA

----------

Reader's POV

"What do you mean who am I? I'm your boyfriend." The mysterious boy spoke sadness in his eyes. 

"B-Boyfriend? I'm not in a relationship. I don't know who you are."

"We went to the valentines dance together."

"I didn't go to a valentines ball. Please just leave me alone. I don't know who you are." He looked as if he was going to cry. 

"O-Okay." He kissed my forehead. "Come find me when you remember. I'll wait as long as it takes."

"O-Okay. But what's your name?"

"I'm Tsurugi. Don't forget me again." He left the room. Something in my heart broke. I had no idea who he was but I felt a connection with him. I would have to find a way to remember. 

I was laying in my hospital bed staring at the ceiling. My mother walked in to the room. 

"How are you feeling (Y:N)?" She asked. I sighed. 

"I don't know. A boy was in here earlier. He said his name was Tsurugi. Who is he?" My mother sighed. 

"I told you to stop seeing him. He's you ex-boyfriend."

"Ex? I don't even remember dating him in the first place. I remember dating Ibuki."

"You've lost the past few months of your memory. So you won't remember your relationship with Tsurugi. I didn't think he was good for you. So I told you to stay away from him."

"Did we ever officially break up? Or are you just saying that to make me stay away from him frim now on?"

"I don't think you actually broke up."

"So why are you telling me he's my ex?" I asked annoyed. 

"Because he's not good for you (Y:N)."

"How do you know what's good for me and what's not?"

"I'm only looking out for you."

"You don't know what's good for me. Mum. Why is he not good for me?"

"Trust me (Y:N). He's just not."

"Do you even know him?"

"No."

"Then how do you know he's no good for me."

"(Y:N) I am your mother and you do as I say. You are not allowed to see him any more!" She shouted anger in her voice.

"I don't remember who he is any way!" I screamed back. I turned my back to her and cuddled to my knees under the hospital bed covers. 

"(Y:N) I'm sorry sweetie." She tried to get me to turn around but I just held the covers closer to me. "I'll see you again tomorrow. You should be allowed to go soon." She rubbed my head lovingly. "Bye sweetie." She left the room and left me alone. 

Now how do I get my memory back?

----------

Me: What shall she do to remember? 

Tsurugi: I'm confused. What even happened?

Me: All will become clear soon *Leaves Tsurugi alone*

Tsurugi: What...the....