Chapter 23

Me: I should really do my homework.....

Tsurugi: Don't write! DO it!

Me: But I don't wanna. It's boring!

Tsurugi: SO are detentions. Would you rather have one of them?

Me: No. But I get a second chance....so I can so them another time. 

Tsurugi: JUST DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Me: NO

------------

Readers POV

Tsurugi had waited for me outside my classroom, walking me to lunch. 

"You know you don't have to walk me everywhere." I laughed as we sat down with our lunches. He chuckled. 

"I'm all alone otherwise." 

"Really? What about your team? You aren't the only first year in the team. Tenma, Shinsuke, Hikaru."

"Wait...you remember them?" He asked a little shocked. I was shocked myself. 

"I don't know how. But I guess. My memory may be coming back....I think the doctor said the amnesia was only temporary." A wide grin appeared on Tsurugi's face. 

"Then you'll remember the times we had together. The times that made you love me." He whispered, caressing the back of my hand, that was placed on the table we were sat at. 

"I don't need to remember that. I've already fallen for you again." I smiled, looking at him in the eyes.

"Really?"

"Really. I love you Tsurugi."

"I love you more."

------------------------

Me: SO KAWAII

Tsurugi: *Grunts*

Me: Are you not happy Reader-chan loves you?

Tsurugi: *gives me a 'what do you think' look*

Me: OOOkay then BYE!