Chapter 22

Me: On wit the story I have nothing to say.

Tsurugi: Well I do!

Me: NO! I don't want to hear it not in the mood.

--------

Readers POV

Monday had arrived and I was excited to see Tsurugi.

I walked into Raimon to be basically attacked by (best friend).

"I heard you had a date with Tsurugi Friday!" She almost screamed. I shut her up quickly because I was getting glares from other girls that crushed on him.

"Where did you hear that?" I asked her.

"I overheard Tsurugi telling Tenma about it." I chuckled slightly.

"I'm going to go find him." I walked away she was laughing slightly.

I saw Tsurugi talking to Tenma. Tsurugi had his back to me so I jumped on him.

He toppled over slightly but kept his balance. I got off his back so he could turn around.

"Hey babe." He wgisoered giving me a small kiss. I smiled up at him. Tenma fake coughed.

"I'll be going now. Bye Tsurugi. Bye (Y:N)."

"Bye Tenma." I smiled. The bell went for first lesson so me and Tsurugi made our way over to it. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, before leaving for his class.

I had been getting glares a lot recently. I guess Tsurugi had a lot of admirers. I wasn't jealous. Because he was mibe for the moment. And I think I've fallen in live with him again.

------

Me: This book is coming to an end.

Tsurugi: Thank god :) can I say what I wanted to say now?

Me: Nope