Chapter 1

Chapter 1

[ B E L L A ' S P O V ]

I wake up in the middle of the morning. My head feels like it have a swirling storm inside. Actually, it gave me a tons of headache. Also, add the homeworks, projects and the upcoming exam. Ugh. Annoys me a lot. Then, I heard a knock on the door. I rose up from my bed and opened it. I saw my two partners in crime a.k.a friends. I gestured them to come inside my room. I closed the door and sat on a wooden chair.

***
Ohh...wait! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Bella Smith. 16. Born in Florida but grew up in California. And studying in Knightcore Academy since I was 6.
***

Me: So what brings the two of you here?
Theo: Nothing. We are just checking out on you. So how are you and your banging headache?

By the way, Theo Parker is my friend. Actually, we've been friends for 10 freaking years. How cool was that?

Theo is handsome, friendly, kind, have a muscular body...6 pack A.B.S. That's why some of the girls here have a crush on him. He's good in combat just like the three of us. His powers or elements are lightning, and weather manipulating. Also, Level B/4.

Cody: Yeah. How are you?
Me: Are you sure, you want me to answer that?! Of course, it's a freaking "I.Am.Not.Ok."
Cody: Ok. Ok. Chill there, lady! It will cause more pounds of headache in your fuck¡ng head...
Me: *deep sighs* Ughhh...God help me!

Ok now you should know something about Cody. Cody Evans is the bad-boy-one type. He's handsome, six-packed you know, so half of the population of girls like him...I was just kidding. He's just the same as Theo. We are also friends for 10 years also. His elements or powers are fire and super endurance. And, Level B/4 too.

Theo: Hey come on! Stand up!
Me: Why so excited people?!
Cody: Actually, there's gonna be an upcoming exam on History.
Me: And that's the reason why are the two of you are so freaking excited?
Theo: Yep!

As he popped the letter 'p.'

Me: Actually, that is not exciting. Not after all...
Cody: Of course, it really is exciting! You know why? Because if we passed the exam it means that we can go home for a two weeks!
Theo: Cody's right! You know...I really wanna go home...cuz I wanna go in the beach, arcades, malls, restaurants and etcetera.
Me: Huh. Not really interesting boys!
Theo: And why is that,huh girl?
Me: Cuz actually, even I passed on the exams, I still have plenty of works to do.
Theo: Yeah. But still don't care of that! C'mon..!
Me: Wait! Where are you going?
Theo: Um...library. Why? You coming?
Me: Um...yeah sure! I'm just going to change my clothes ok?

So I pushed them out of the door first. After taking a little shower, I wore a black fit jeans, white tank top with 3/4 checkered on top and a Converse.

Then I opened my door and saw the two boys sitting on the floor.

Theo: What took you so long?
Me: It's none of your business..!

I saw how Theo rolled his eyes as a sign of annoyance. So I laughed a little as we walked through the hallways.

Theo: And what's funny?
Me: Nothing much. I just saw how you rolled your eyes as an annoyance. Haha...
Theo: And is that funny?
Me: For you it's not, for me it is. Hahaha...

After some walking we finally arrived at the library. We entered it and we also saw some students studying for the exam. Seriously?! What's so exciting in the exam? It will just cause me a big brain not because of the info I get but with a hydrocephalus! People!