Chapter 11

Chapter 11

[ B E L L A ' S P O V ]

So it's the day of the training everybody! Who's excited? I am!

I got to my first class which is History. And thank God, Blake didn't annoyed me or even interrupted me.

And it's new for me...cuz almost every History class he annoys me. And I don't get what he wants from me. I asks him and he said...He wanted me.

He was crazy, and bipolar. You know...sometimes he's nice and sometimes he's not.

Then my I got to my next classes after History.

I admit I was lucky cuz Blake didn't interrupted me. But I was also unlucky cuz all of my classes, there's a Blake Wright. In short, we are the same in scheds.

And there recess came and I ate with my friends and also with John. I wondered why isn't he having a recess with Blake and some of his friends? Maybe there's some kind of a misunderstanding between them.

I think Blake and John should fix that misunderstanding between 'em. They're friends! Of course, your friend should be with you wether your up or down. Am I right?

So recess is over and another next class is coming. It was our Health class with Mrs.Simpson.

And ohh by the way, no one will inte--

Blake: Hey, sweety!
Me: I thought you're not in here?
Blake: Why? Missed me now?
Me: Assuming much?! I mean...I thought you're not gonna interrupt me starting now.
Blake: It was boring when I'm not talking with you, sweety.
Me: Ugh...go talk to Savannah!
Blake: We aren't always the same in sched like the two of us have. What a destiny!
Me: Excuse me wh--
Blake: You can pass now.
Me: Seriously! What destiny are you talking about?! It's not destiny, it's coincidence.
Blake: Well, thanks to coincidence cuz we're the same in sched.
Me: Shut up!
Blake: I will if you're gonna be the one to help me out in training?
Me: What?! No way!
Blake: Then I won't stop interrupting you every lessons...
Me: Ok. Ok! Just don't interrupt me.
Blake: Deal.

Then our teacher entered the room and started the discussion about Health.

Thank the Gods! Blake really followed my order.

-.-.-.

So Health class was now dismissed. But suddenly, Blake followed me to my locker.

I putted down some of my books and got the other ones.

Then I saw Blake is leaning on the locker next to mine.

Me: Ok so what are you doing Mr.Wright?
Blake: Umm...following you...and guarding you Ms.Smith.
Me: You don't need to guard me or follow me.
Blake: It's what I want so...stop complaining.
Me: Ughh! You're such a jerk!

Then I started walking in the hallways. And he does too. Actually, I was heading in the library.

Me: Hey! You don't need to follow me.
Blake: Whatever! By the way, where are you going?
Me: Library.

Then we reached and entered in the library. I was in the Fiction section of the library. It was in the back right side corner of the library.

I walked there and tried to find the book I wanna read. There was a silence between us. It was a miracle that he didn't even talked once. I finally saw the book I wanna read. I picked it up.

Me: Hey! I found the book I wanna read.

He didn't even replied to me. So as I was about to look at him in my back when he turned my waist to his and...