Chapter 3

Chapter 3

---
Btw, that pic is the girls school uniform. It has a blue varsity jacket on top (don't mind the "A"), then a white polo under the jacket, a yellow and blue stripes necktie and a skirt with blue and a little white color. Btw, they have a sched if they're gonna wear their school uniforms: Monday and Wednesday - School uniform while on Teusday, Thursday and Friday they will not wear their school uniforms.

Ok. You can continue reading now!
---

[ B E L L A ' S P O V ]

So this is the another new day I'm talking about. I hate my alarm! It shocked me out of my bed because of it's damn tone! Ugh...here comes the first day of classes for the Freshmens in every grade level. I picked up my phone and texted Theo.

Hey! You on a hang over? Or not? By the way, I just wanna ask you to pick me here in my room? And so we can go to our classes? Pretty please?

Sent. I looked at my clock and it's 7:15 now! Damn! It's freaking me out! So I hurried myself to the bathroom to take a shower then I wore my school uniform and picked up my bag. I opened my phone and there's a message from Theo.

Oh...yeah...ok! And btw no hang over!

When the time that I'm going to open the door, I get out of it quickly and I saw Theo standing infront and ready to knock on my door but I already opened it.

I saw his facial expression, it's kinda funny. So thinking of his expression, I can't just stop laughing.

Me: Hahaha...
Theo: Damn what's so funny, Smith?
Me: N-nothing I just *laughed* I just can't stop laughing at your face a while ago! Hahaha...
Theo: Damn you Smith! That wasn't funny after all!

Then he sent me another death glare so I can stop laughing hard at him.

Me: Btw, what's your first subject again?
Theo: Uhh...Physics...you?
Me: History...
Theo: Ohh...I think Mr.Larson's going to give a review...and pointers to review.
Me: Really? Well, that's nice enough for Mr.Larson.
Theo: Yeah. Mr.Larson doesn't ever give a review and pointers. It's just up for the students if they will study.
Me: Mhm...

-----

So here I'm now at my first subject, History. I sat on my chair and opened my book. I reviewed all of the lessons Mr.Larson taught us. I actually need to pass the upcoming exam cuz I wanna go home and have some freedom.

*beep*

There's a text message from Theo.

Hey! Is your class starting now? Well, ours is. It's getting a little boring here, you know.

He really doesn't like that subject. You know why? It's because of the teacher. Mr. George Leo is a very sick teacher! Actually, he doesn't even have time to scold any girls in his class except for the boys. One day, I'v heard some rumors about him that he is a maniac and a chickboy. I thought he has a wife and a children?!

Umm...actually, our class isn't starting yet. Mr.Larson is not yet here. I think he's still adding up some reviewers. :) Btw, good luck to the living hell subject! I hope you'll be a good student! Muwah! Love yah!

I smiled at my message. It's normal to the three of us, Theo, Cody and I in saying those words. I think we're in a flirtationship?! Aren't we?

Then he had replied on my message.

Oohh...thank you for that wonderful good luck, Princess! Hahaha...whatever. Btw, good luck in your review! Hugs & Kisses 4 U! Love you too!