Chapter 7

Chapter 7

[ B E L L A ' S P O V ]

I was surprised about what John said. I didn't expect Blake to tell what happened to John.

Me: I...didn't expect that he'll tell it to you?
John: And...he left a mark...on...you?
Me: Yeah. Just don't tell anyone about what happened?
John: Even to The--
Me: Please?
John: Ok.
Me: Thank you! So can I trust you now?
John: Yeah! Umm...friends? *He offered his hand to me.*
Me: Friends. *We shook hands as a sign if deal.*
John: By the way, I need to go back to Blake first...
Me: K.

Then he stood up and headed to a vacant chair near Blake's chair. Then Headmaster Aries finally arrived.

H.M. Aries: Good afternoon students! I called out a meeting so we can finally talk about...your positions in Blue Hellhound. Ok so again there are four positions. It's the Fighter and Weaponry, Body Combat or Wrestler, Maps and Medics and Defender.
Me: *I raised my hand.* Uh sir?
H.M. Aries: Yes Smith?
Me: Are we, old members, gonna stay to our old positions like before?
H.M. Aries: What's your position again?
Me: They said I'm good at all four positions but I chose Fighter and Weaponry.
H.M. Aries: Your in Fighter and Weaponry.
Me: Yeah.
H.M. Aries: Actually, you fit in that position. It's the best position for you. But it's still up to you or to the old members if they'll stay in their old positions.
Me: I'll stay.
Theo: You sure?
Me: Yeah.
Theo: Ok. I'll stay too!
Cody & Scott: Us too.
Some Old Members: Yeah...all of us too, sir!
H.M. Aries: Ok. That's your decision, I'll support it. But you'll help me to train 'em?
Old Members: Yeah! Sure!
H.M. Aries: Ok! Every day we will have a training at 3 in the afternoon starting on Thursday and you'll be exempted in your classes. Clear?
All: Clear!
H.M. Aries: Ok. I forgot to tell you, this meeting will just be in a short period so that's all you can now go! Thank you!

Then we all headed out of the meeting room. I was walking with Theo and Cody as usual and always.

Theo: Uhh...guys! Anyone wanna have a movie night at my room?
Me: Good idea! When?
Theo: On Saturday.
Me: Okay I'm in!
Cody: Guys, Imma pass!
Me: No way! You're such a kill joy, dude! Please?
Cody: I ca--
Me: Pretty please? Cody codes?
Cody: I...I...ok! I'm in!
Theo: Good! Thanks Bella!
Cody: Okay. It was our recess time so are the two of you have a plan to eat?
Me: Yeah sure! C'mon I'm pretty hungry too!

We headed to the dining hall and fell in line. Theo was on my back and Cody was infront of me as usual. Cody always wants to be the one who will order first exept for Theo he's such a gentleman.

Theo: Hey! There's a vacant table there!

*He points to the right part.*

Me: Ohh...kay?
Cody: Oh...come on!

*Then we sat there.*

Me: So can I ask again about your plans if you passed on the History exam?
Theo: I'll chill out...beach...Florida...
Me: Yep! I'm sure my mom and dad will probably have a short vacation at our house in Florida...

*Actually, I live in California but sometimes my parents wanna have a vacation at our house in Florida. Oh...btw, Theo and Cody are from Florida.*

Theo: Cool! So can we hang out there? Our houses are not that far.
Me: Yeah...sure! How about you Cody?
Cody: Same as the two of you said.
Me: Cool! So we can all hang out and relax there?!
Cody: Yup! As usual!