Chapter 2

Chapter 2

[ B E L L A ' S P O V ]

Damn. I'm so freaking tired. And I'm catching my breath as hard as I can. So we've stopped first and sat on a bench to take some rest first.

Cody: Damn you, Smith! You've fucking made me tired!
Theo: And what's with the running by the way, huh?
Me: Sorry, guys! I was just...ummm...hungry!

*I lied.*

Cody: Yeah, me too! And I also needs some water for my energy.
Theo: Yeah. So c'mon.
Me: Yeah...

So Theo held my hand and we got in the Dining Hall. Oh...never first thought of this that in this time there's a lot o people here now.

Me: So what first? Drinks or foods?
Cody: Same?
Theo: So race in there?
Me: No freaking way!
Cody: Yeah. Sure!
Theo: Good!
Me: I'm not going in your sick children's game!
Cody: Yeah...whatever fuck!
Theo: Ready...Get Set...Go!

So there! They started racing in picking up on how many foods and drink they can pick up in only one plate. And I just walked over the foods and chose my favorite one. I picked up pasta, fries, salad, soda and a cheeses burger. I saw the boys walking over a chair with a plateful of foods! Damn! Can they finished it off?

They sat in a vacant table while I sat with Scott Roberts. He's my partner in some of our projects. He is also sitting with his friends and mates.

Me: Hey! Can I sit here?
Scott: Hey..! Uhh...yeah you can sit here! It's free, dude!
Me: Yeah...thanks dude!

*I sat beside him.*

Scott: So how's your projects...homeworks doing?
Me: It's all doing good. You?
Scott: It's a piece of a cupcake...
Me: Piece of a cupcake, huh? So all of those homeworks and projects are easy A for you?
Scott: Yeah.
Me: I'm fucking jealous at your knowledge..!
Scott: *laughed a little* Haha...but you have a Rare Element!
Me: Yeah, I have.
Scott: Now, I'm so fucking jealous at you! You are just the only one here that have that kind of a power...
Me: Hahaha! Yeah.
Scott: By the way, how's your power doing?
Me: It's doing good! Yours?
Scott: Doing good too! Hahaha...

*He then looked at the other side of the table.*

Scott: They're crazy...
Me: Yes, they are! Isn't it awesome that you have a crazy ole friends?
Scott: *laughed* Hahaha...you're lucky you have a damn fucking crazy good looking friends.

Then after a few minutes of our conversation, I've heard someone laughing and also someone is crying. We all looked to see who are those people, then we saw Savannah, the Queen B¡tch, and a nerd girl. I think the girl is Freshman. And she is freaking crying because of that b¡tch!

She used her elements to froze that girl's food! Damn her and her ice power! How could she even hurt a Freshman girl?! But after that, a guard stopped them up. So we all got back from eating our foods. But I think I'm just gonna be the one to make a pretty revenge for that girl.

Savannah's going to sit on her chair, but suddenly, I used my Telekinesis to move her chair backward. So what happened next, she fell on the floor. People kept on laughing at her but then Blake helped her up and kissed her forehead. He then gave the crowd a deadly glare, so everyone stopped laughing. Why are the people so afraid of him!? Then I looked back at their table, she's crying! Oh people look at the Queen B!

I got up from my chair and I headed on Cody and Theo's table. Shit! Look at these two, they're a pig!

Me: Hey you pigs! C'mon we gotta go! You are all full! Just c'mon!
Cody: Bella. Food. Is. Awesome!
Me: Oh yeah? You pigs are so messy! C'mon you need to take a freaking long sleep to losen that up!
Theo: Yeah. I'm fucking tired too!
Me: So what now?
Cody: Go out and sleep!
Me: Good.

Then I looked like a mother there! Shit! I hate that!

Me: Uhh...hey Scott!
Scott: Oh hey!
Me: I just need help to pick those two up...so can you...help me?
Scott: Yeah sure anything, dude!

So he stood up and we headed to Theo's table.

Me: Pigs! We need to go now! And here's Scott to help me!
Theo: Hey Scott buddy?!
Cody: Zup bro?!
Scott: Y-yeah...zup too!
Me: Okay. C'mon now!

I was helping Theo and Scott on Cody.

Scott: Damn! This guy is fucking heavy!
Me: Yeah. Same here, dude!

As we walked to the hallways, students are staring at us. So we finally got upstairs and headed for their dorm room.

Me: So...h-here w-we are!
Theo & Cody: Thanks, Bella! You're the best!
Me: Just shut up! Scott and I were leaving you now. So goodnight?!
Theo & Cody: Night Bella, Night Scott!
Scott: Yeah bye!

So we got out of their rooms and we walked through the hallways. It was a little cold here by the way!

Me: So Scott aren't you going to sleep now?
Scott: Not yet!
Me: Everyone's lucky here cuz there ain't no curfew.
Scott: Yeah, thanks Headmaster!

*He yelled.*

Me: You are crazy dude!
Scott: Yeah. I know!
Me: Hey! Thanks again for helping me!
Scott: No problem!
Me: Ok. I need to take a sleep now! I'm freaking tired now.
Scott: Yeah. Sure, goodnight!

I waved at him as my goodbye. I walked to many girls room and finally I'm infront of my bedroom door.

Me: It's time to sleep now baby!

Ugh. I'm tired now and it's also cold so I used my telekinesis to get the blanket up my body to heat it. And finally, I closed my eyes.

And.

Sleep.

It's gonna be a new day again tomorrow.

---------------------
Author's Note:
---------------------

Hi Loves! Sorry if Chapter 2 is short, but I promise to make it up on the next Chapters, ok? Ok!

So btw thanks again for reading

Don't forget to:
LIKE
COMMENT
SHARE
VOTE
FAVE
FOLLOW ME!

And by the way, please RATE MY CHAPTER 2 from 1-5! COMMENTS!

~ Sharbel Mae