Chapter 17

A/N: So sorry for the very loooooooooooooong time that I hadn't updated! But I'm back, still breathing! And new chapter!

Yeah. Someone ask me for a plug in of her story so here it is!

PLUG: Please read the story Fantastic Academy by @Xandra-Chan. By the way, I wanna share you a secret. *whispers* She's my classmate and a friend too.

-----

Chapter 17

[ B L A K E ' S P O V ]

I was about to head outside when I saw John's cellphone.

I know what I'm thinking right now.

I picked up John's phone and opened his contacts.

I needed Bella's cellphone number so here is my plan.

I knew that John and Bella are now a good friends so probably he have Bella's phone number.

I search for her name and fortunately I found it. I copied it to my phone and...tada! I finally got her number.

I saw John running and catching his breath. I knew he was looking for his phone. Obviously.

Me: Looking for this?
*I shook up his phone.*
John: Ugh...yeah.
*He took his phone.*
John: Glad you found it, thanks.
Me: Are you and Bella...close to each other?
John: As of now...yeah. We're friends. Why ya jealous?
Me: Don't be so assuming...
John: Ha! Thank me I still didn't tell your PLAN to Bella or else...you'd be out of her life. I knew she's kinda friends with you but yeah...if she knows it...she would definitely put a black eyes on you.

I was surprised about what John said.

But he was right about what he said.

He was all right.

I got back to my room and surprisingly...I found Savannah on my bed.

I knew Savannah. She loved it.

She ditched class that's why she's here. She's still lucky cuz my roommate isn't around here by now.

So what now?

I threw myself on my bed without even making something on her. Definitely, not in the fucking mood.

I took my phone and started playing an app game. To loosen of my not-in-the-mood stupid thing.

Savannah closed her body on me. She was facing sideward at me while I'm facing my phone.

She caressed her fingers on my arms. Up and down. Actually it was a bit tickling. And annoying too.

Me: Ugh...
*I sighed.*

She then kissed my neck. I'm not really enjoying it. But I'm not asking for a better thing that she's doing right now. It's not helping, tho.

She started kissing my cheeks. She was about to kiss my lips but I tilted my face on the opposite side.

She also noticed that it annoys me.

Savannah: Problem, babe?
Me: Ugh.*That was a sigh, by the way.* Nothing it's that I'm not in my fucking mood.
Savannah: Is it because of Bel--
Me: It's not about her, ok? Don't change it.
Savannah: Then why aren't you enjoying?
Me: I said. I'm not in my damn mood! Is it even my problem that you're here, huh? Actually, I didn't told you you to be here, ok?!
*I was angry now.*
Savannah: IT'S REALLY BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH, right--?!
Me: Don't call her a bitch, ok?!
Savannah: IS MY BABE A SAVIOR NOW, huh?!
Me: If I can just be.
Savannah: What did that BITCH have let you eat?
Me: She didn't do anything ok?! We didn't even saw or meet!
Savannah: I REALLY REALLY HATE THAT FUCKING FAME WHORE, SLUTTY BITCH!
Me: What the fuck did you just said?
Savannah: Oh those things? Huh, did I just said the truth? Oh I DID!
Me: Can you just go out my room!?
Savannah: Oh sure why not, BABE?!