Chapter 4

Chapter 4

[ B E L L A ' S P O V ]

Then after eating our food we heard an announcement in the speakers. And it's from our Headmaster.

Headmaster Aries: Good Afternoon, dear Knightcore students! I'd like to inform that we have an emergency meeting right now. I'd like to call on this students in the meeting room: Smith, Parker, Evans, Roberts, Leah, Skye, Grint, Gingerlore, Wright, Brown, Simpson, Grier, Watson, Hood, and Eastone. I'll be expecting you to be there! Don't let me wait on you! So that's my reminder. Thanks you!
Me: Ooo, didn't expect to have an emergency meeting...
Theo: Yeah, but I'm glad the three of us are always in there!
Cody: Yeah, dude!

Yeah dude! But unluckily, Blake is in there. Hate that guy so much.

Me: Hey! I'm just gonna get my bag in my room. Wanna come?
Theo: Yeah. I'll come with you! Cody?
Cody: Ok. Fine.

-----

Then we headed in the meeting room. Actually, the old members are in there now except for the new members. Only eight of us are left and the seven others just graduated last year. So we have a new seven student members.

We saw Headmaster Aries sitting on his chair waiting for the other new students.

Me: Good afternoon, Sir!
H.M. Aries: Good afternoon, Smith, Parker and Evans. Please take a sit and we will just wait for the others.

After a minute of waiting the other students finally arrived. Scott arrived and sat besides me.

Scott: Hey!
Me: Why are you late? Don't you know that Headmaster Aries doesn't want waiting?
Scott: Yeah sorry.
Me: It's ok.
Scott: Yeah.

Then I saw Blake and John sat infront of us. Headmaster Aries was on the head of the table part sitting. Finally, we're complete!

H.M. Aries: Welcome back! Old members and also welcome new members!

We all clapped our hands.

H.M. Aries: To the new members, welcome to The Blue Hellhounds of Knightcore. We all welcome you! So Smith why don't you tell us the history of the team?
Me: As we all know that this school was built in 1845 and founded by Clarke Aero and Aaron Leeuwone in 1858. The Blue Hellhounds of Knightcore was created and organized by Julius Stoneedge and Rupert Nile in 1878. Of course, the team was approved by Sir Clarke Aero, the first Headmaster of Knightcore. This team was also named by Gregory Stateman. So as we all knew that this team was now 137 years and counting.
H.M. Aries: Thank you for that Smith! And why don't you tell us on how and what this team served as?
Me: The Blue Hellhounds of Knightcore served as the defender on everything of this school. If we're gonna be under attack, we are the ones who is responsible in protecting and defending this school.
H.M. Aries: Ok so what's about this team, Roberts?
Scott: This team is also for fighting or combats. This is also for some contests with other school. And by the way this team won a lot of medals and trophies since 1880.
H.M. Aries: Thank you for that Roberts!
Me: *I whispered at Scott's ear.* Nice. I thought you've forgot that now.
Scott: *He laughed a little.* Haha...I also thought you've forgot about the History things and all about that served ones...
Me: Haha...

Then I looked at Blake. I think he's annoyed at the two of us. Umm...maybe he's just jealous? Wait? What am I thinking right now! Stop it Bella!

H.M. Aries: So what's our new officers now? Mr.Parker?
Theo: Actually, we have not still voted yet.
H.M. Aries: Ok, I'll give you time on that. I'm just going to call on all of you in another meeting for that one.
Theo: Thanks sir!
H.M. Aries: But what about the positions? Can you please explain to them every positions, Mr.Evans?
Cody: First position in Blue Hellhound is the Fighter and Weaponry. It means that you're good in fighting with someone and you know how to use all of the weapons needed. Next position is the Body Combat but we often called it as Wrestler. It means that you are good in using your body parts for fighting. Just like in a wrestling, wrestlers use their body always. Then the Defenders. It means that you are good in protecting or defending your team or a member. You are also good in using shields or even using your powers for a shield. And last position is Medics and Maps. It means that you are good in medication and giving some informations such as a map in a particular place. A Medic should always be in the battle. He/She should also now how to protect himself/herself or even fight. So that's all!
H.M. Aries: Thank you Mr.Evans! Any questions by now?
John Skye: Uhh...how can we be on that positions?
Me: There will be a test for that. Don't you worry!
John Skye: Ohh...