The Dark Moon

Hey my names Emma McCall i'm 15 and about to start my freshman year of high school yaayyy!!! note the sarcasm anyways half my friends are supernatural creatures like my brother Scott he's a werewolf, Malia she's a were-cyote, Kira she's a kitsune and then Lydia she's a banshee. then theres Derek he is also a werewolf he has helped Scott in his transformation he's also a close friend he thought me how to fight, anyways he went missing so were trying to find him and that leads us to why me, Stiles and Lydia are standing in Mexico.

"This doesn't seem so bad" said stiles

"It's not the town, it's the plan" Lydia confessed 

"What's wrong with the plan? asked stiles looking at her

"Stiles. This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?" I said crossing my arms 

"I'm aware it's not our best"

 "We are going to die" said lydia 

I wasn't quite sure if that was a banshee speaking or just her being gloomy

as if stiles had read my thoughts he asked 

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or you're just being pessimistic?"

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die."

"Okay. Would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?"

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die" 

"Oh, thank you" I snorted trying not to laugh because of how annoyed stiles was getting

he snapped his head towards my glaring

"sorry" I said giving him a big smile going that would crack him and it did i saw the side of his mouth twitch up he was fighting back his smile

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

as we walk through the creepy ally I feel someone grip my hand. I was about to do a move on them until i realized it was Lydia who looked scared she looked and my and smiled a little and i smiled back and squeezed her hand.

as we approached the doors there were two men

lydia said something in Spanish not quite sure what I'm more of a french girl

then man shook his head no stiles then dug a card out of his pocket and showed it  to the man he looked at it then looked behind him. we followed to what he was staring at..it was a camera...stiles then showed the hard to the camera and the doors open with a buzz.

the men both stood to the side letting us by stiles went first. Me and Lydia looked at each other and cautiously followed. Once were were inside the door suddenly blamed shut

"well thats not creepy at all" I whispered

Lydia then looked at stiles and gave him like a "I told you this plan was stupid" look stiles looked like he was gonna say something but he just sighed and continued walking cautiously to the door as we continued I notice how the lamps were shanking I was thinking about how creepy this was and how its like were in some horror movie and the killer was gonna jump out any minute but i didn't say anything  because honestly I was scared but I didn't want  to jinx anything.

As we approached the door stiles looked at us we nodded telling him to open it he turned back to the door and slowly opened it.

I sighed in relief as I saw a whole bunch of people dancing stiles grab lydian hand and guided us to the bar when we got there a man put three shots on the counter I stared at it cringing my eyebrows then I saw stiles pulling out his wallet getting ready to pay the man, aww how sweet.