Smoke and Mirrors Part 2

Stiles and I ran into the temple and caught up with Peter, Liam and Malia. We then ran through the broke down building until Peter stopped us.

"Okay, everyone stop stop stop stop stop" He said and stopped abruptly causing us all to collide into each other. I ran in to Liam and Grabbed his upper arm to keep him steady.

"Sorry" I mumbled

"We gotta figure out where we are, then we gotta figure out how to find Scott and Kira" Peter said and started walking cautiously

I suddenly heard ringing

"What? how do you even have service up here?" I asked Stiles as he pulled his phone out of his pocket

He scoffed in response and answered his phone

"Hi, dad" He said and walked away

Peter looked at us with a "seriously?" look and gestured to Stiles. I just shrugged my shoulders. I mean it Stiles here of course he would answer his phone to his dad. I started listening to the one side phone conversation as I heard him mention Lydia and Mason.

"She was at the school when we called Mason to look for her, but know where not hearing back from either of them..I don't know dad i don't know what i'm doing..i'm just trying to save my friends" Stiles said into the phone

I knew exactly how he felt. I mean more than half the time we don't know what were doing. were just trying to save our friends. I thought back to Allison, we didn't know what we were doing we just knew that we had to save Lydia before the nogitsune did anything to her. That was our consequence. we should really start coming up with plans.

""What do we do know?" I heard Liam sigh breaking me out of my thoughts

I heard Malia gasp, but before I could even turn to look at her she grabbed Liam and I and pulled us down

"Duck" She said as a berserker's fist went into the wall just missing us by a hair

"Get down go go go move go go go" Peter yelled as we all started running away from the berserker

We ran into a more open room where we could actually hide.

"Go find Kira and Scott" Malia said throwing the Katana to Stiles 

"Go" she demanded 

He took the sword and ran off. Once he left the berserker came into the room punching a pillar causing it break. I took out my knife from my boot cause i'm a idiot and forgot my gun in the van. We all stood around seeing who would make the first move. guess it was Peter.

He punch the berserker and went to go punch it again but it caught his hand and pushed him into a wall. Next was Liam he , just like Peter, went to punch the thing, but it blocked it and pushed him towards the ground. Malia didn't even get a punch in cause it threw her to the ground. Next was me, It went to swing at me but I dodged it making it stumble. I took that advantage to grab the arm it swung and put it behind his back and pushed it up against the wall.

It fell but quickly got up it came running at me, but I moved out of the way putting my foot out which made it trip. That just made it mad. it came up to me so I kicked him in the stomach it stumble a little but quickly regained it's balance coming at me again. Liam got in front of me and punched it but It just threw him to the side. same as for Peter. I backed into a wall with nowhere to go. I went to go run to my left, but the berserker grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up holding me up against the wall cutting off my circulation so I couldn't breath.

"Emma" I heard Malia yell

I started gasping for air and I looked into the berserkers eyes. they looked so familiar, I thought about it for a second trying to remember where I saw them and I realized. Those eyes belong to my brother, this is Scott, the berserker is Scott.